Burdick Building & Renovations

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Small local business....

N/A
A Hard Days Paint

Clean, organized, and Professional interior, exterior, commercial and residential painting service, with attention to detail, passionate about realizing your vision. We work like a dog so you don't have to!

D

10/22/2014

Again, assesses the situation and never contacted me with the estimate or further information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stopped by to check out the work to be done, and told me he'd get back to me with an estimate. That never happened. Very unprofessional.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/21/2014

Pat and his small crew did a great job and was fast. They went overboard to get the small things done that were not called for. The went above and beyond. We are very thankful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of all interior walls and ceilings, upgraded/updated 2 bathrooms and improvements to garage, family room and basement play area

CATEGORY remodeling

10/06/2013

I hadn't been inside my father's townhouse in 22 years. He lived in Clay, New York, I live in Ohio and he always came to our house for visits. I never really questioned why he never invited us to his home until he passed away suddenly in April 2013. Before we left Ohio to handle the funeral arrangements it was decided that we would stay at my father's house instead of a hotel so we could go throug...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation of a two-bedroom townhouse.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

D

06/22/2013

Pat was punctual at first. He put down a laminate flooring in a rental unit. There were metal strips between the rooms and doorways which really stand out against the dark wood. It looks chopped up and a bit cheap if you ask me. I called him back to finish the bathroom in that apt he started (we were waiting for a part). He took a long time to come. He (conveniently?) said he tried to get a hold o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid flooring, replaced bath floor, bathroom fixtures and took care of other odd jobs such as hanging doors, replacing lighting fixtures, replacing molding, etc.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/22/2013

Excellent . Did a great install and cleaned up everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat Removed old vanity and sink and installed new vanity and vessel sink. Removed all debris and overall did a real nice job.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Home Repair & Improvement