Ballantyne Gardens

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2010

We are a garden center specializing in unusual plants, water garden plants and supplies, gift plants for home and office, terrariums, fairy and miniature gardening supplies and workshops. Our landscaping division offers replacing old landscapes with new plantings that are easy to maintain, colorful and exciting. We offer landscape design, installation, small hardscapes, pond installations and expert advise....

Emerald City Window Cleaning

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Emerald City Window Cleaning we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. We offer window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter brightening, vinyl siding washing, and solar panel cleaning services. We are a firefighter, family, and locally owned, Syracuse based company. You can always trust that you'll get a professional, experienced, and friendly person when you call us.

08/24/2017

He's right in my neighborhood a couple miles away from me. I like using owner operated small business owners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled old shrubs out and did the soil around my house, and planted a tree, did some flower arrangements.

06/17/2015

Mr, Ballantyne  inspected the area I wanted landscaped . I requested an  estimate for the work.    He never got back to me.  I called the office  to remind them that i was waiting for an estimated.  And still they never got back to me.  No work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

09/06/2013

Tim and his wife were quick to respond when giving the estimate and to all the questions we had through the process. The team was professional, prompt, and did quality work in an appropriate time frame for the job. Two months after the job was completed one of the plants died. I contacted Tim and he came out a few days later and replaced the plant. We were so pleased with the quality of work and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just moved into a new house and needed the front landscaped including a rock wall.

04/09/2013

It was a big tree already. It was fantastic. I like them a lot. He is very into planting trees that are apart of the historical village. He said whatever you want I will do for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ballantyne Gardens planted an American Sycamore Tree for me.

CATEGORY greenhouses

03/18/2013

They were honest and their work was of high quality. They did a really nice job. My experience with them was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ballantyne Gardens did landscaping work for me.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape & garden design & installation. Planting. Trimming. Fall clean ups. Custom made gift plants. Minor hardscaping. Pond installations.

Power washing, bulk soil and mulch, florist.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal