Off The Top Tree Service

A62 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2010

225 45th St

Lindenhurst, NY 11757

Off The Top Tree Service is one of the leading tree cutting company in the Nassau And Suffolk Area. Specializing in all phases of residential and commercial tree cutting operations. Off The Top Tree Service is as careful to your environment as possible. We provide complete removal of all branches and wood....

Tree Service (61)Hauling (4)Landscaping (3)Firewood (1)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (1)
D

08/16/2019

I hired him to do tree removal work after a storm and in the course of doing the work, his truck damaged my brick patio and cesspool cover because he parked it where he wasn't supposed to be parking. Additionally, during the job, he tried to raise the agreed-upon amount. I would not recommend him and would not hire him again.He does not conduct his business in an ethical fashion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

07/15/2019

The crew came to trim the trees early, but my husband wasn't home yet. The crew very respectfully waited the 20 or so minutes that it took my husband to come home. They removed dead branches off 4 trees and removed a large branch of a tree that was too close to the house. Also, they removed a small tree. Finally, they trimmed the top of an overgrown euonymus shrub. The owner didn't come out the su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

07/15/2019

Great. You can't beat the price. The quoted price was $150 and I knew that I could apply the coupon, but I didn't want to. Don't ask me why. I just thought the price was very reasonable. The owner, Danny, is very good at communicating when he can come out to do the job. After the dead white birch tree was removed, he said he had to come out a separate time to grind down the stump. I said I was in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

04/05/2019

Everything went very well, Team was timely, friendly, hard working and responsive to suggestions regarding where the cut the trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed on large tree, two crepe myrtles and two evergreen trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

12/17/2018

Out of all of the local quotes we requested, Off the Top were the only ones that replied. They quickly contacted us and we set up an appointment for a quote. They did a great job removing all of the bushes in our backyard and at a fair price. We would recommend them to friends/family and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of bushes in backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

10/08/2018

THEY WERE ON TIME, FIGURED OUT HOW TO THE TAKE THE TREE DOWN (THERE WERE WIRES IN THE WAY), AND TRIMMED THE BUSHES IN GOOD TIME AND THEY HAULED AWAY ALL THE REMAINS. THEY WERE EXCELLENT AND THE PRICE WAS GOOD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DEAD TREE TAKEN DOWN AND OVERHANGING BUSHES TRIMMED

CATEGORY hauling services, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

09/08/2018

Fantastic; could not be happier with the service. Highly recommend and most certainly use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and cleanup of stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

09/04/2018

The Off the top crew did an excellent job. I requested an estimate through the Angie list app. Received a response the next day and had my estimate that same week. Scheduled the job for the following Friday. Received a phone call Thursday afternoon saying they would be at the house between noon and one. The only minor complaint I have is that no one called to say they were running behind. I called...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large pine tree, grinder the stump and trimmed a large oak tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

08/07/2018

The crew was friendly and professional. They cleaned up the area once the job was completed. I would recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree was growing against & over garage. Cut down to below the garage roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

07/14/2018

This company did a very good job in removing a very large oak tree from my front lawn. They were professional and did the job nicely. The owner is a stand up guy and when part my of cement walkway was damaged they took responsibility and fixed it the next day. Great customer service!! A++++++!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of large oak tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Photo for Off The Top Tree Service - 225 45th St, Lindenhurst, NY - 37237196

All phases of tree cutting: removals prunings, elevations, stump grindings, woodchips & firewood.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check