5 Star Paving Masonry

B 9 Reviews

Founded 1988 •

88 Heathcote Rd

Lindenhurst, NY 11757

5 Star Paving & Masonry is fully insured and family owned & operated since 1988. We service Queens, Suffolk County and Nassau County. Our aim is to provide affordable paving and masonry while still using top quality materials. We provide FREE ESTIMATES so "Don't Delay, Call 516-884-1277 Today!" 20% Off First Time Customers. Visit our website for more information https://www.5starpavingandmasonry.com/ ...

asphalt paving (7)hardscaping (4)masonry (2)mudjacking (4)stamped concrete (2)concrete driveway installation (2)
D

11/11/2020

Tom came to us quickly and got started pretty fast. Seemed great, kept asking him about schedule for payment and contract and he told me not to worry. Ripped out driveway and steps, added a support for the drain for $1,200. Asked for half the money. I did not contact him for a week as it rained. Contacted him the following week and he said materials would be delivered not later than two days after...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway and stoop

CATEGORY masonry,asphalt driveway,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

11/09/2020

I have pictures galore of this horrible job! There’s waves and rough spots all over! The concrete joints they fixed are cracked and already some broke! The other joints are either nice(only a couple) but the rest are done so sloppy! The asphalt where it meets the road was not tarred/ sealed. When my father asked the owner of this company about the end of the driveway and all the rough spots. The m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mom paid this man to reasphalt her driveway, fix several broken concrete joints between Belgian blocks, and tighten up/ fix loose brick around front patio. He charged $6300!

CATEGORY asphalt driveway,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

07/02/2020

Overall excellent craftsmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Pavers

CATEGORY concrete driveway,hardscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

06/27/2020

The owner, Tom, was very easy to work with. He explained what the project would entail and offered suggestions. He promptly answered any questions or concerns we had. Work was completed on time and we love our finished project! I would definitely hire Tom again and would recommend him to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway rip out and new black top installed. Front walk and back patio done with pavers

CATEGORY mudjacking,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Photo for 5 Star Paving Masonry - 88 Heathcote Rd, Lindenhurst, NY - 38677615

05/09/2020

The project went very well, Tom ( the owner) is quite meticulous with his work, went over the estimate with us step by step, detail oriented and gave us great advice on finishes. The finished product looks amazing, we are very happy. Tom has stopped by a few times after completing the work to make sure we didn't have any issues post construction . I would highly recommend him to do asphalt, concre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the driveway and garage floor replaced. I also replaced the walkway and stoop to my front door as well.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway,mudjacking,hardscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

Photo for 5 Star Paving Masonry - 88 Heathcote Rd, Lindenhurst, NY - 38553678

03/25/2020

Job well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway repair

CATEGORY concrete driveway,masonry,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

02/26/2020

They were professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend them, and I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to pavers on a patio

CATEGORY asphalt driveway,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

11/13/2019

We had gotten several estimates on paving the driveway, but very few of the contractors could tell us when they could start. Our project included putting in a dry well which 5 star could install, but which many of the other contractors wanted to sub contract out. Tom was very specific about when he would start and when he would finish. I was pleased with his understanding of the project and his ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway needed new asphalt and a dry well installed

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

09/09/2019

He was great. He was very considerate and helpful. He showed up when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did block paving on my steps and they also put a blacktop on my driveway and sealed it.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

Concrete Driveways, Asphalt Driveways, Concrete Pouring and Repair, Sidewalks, Walkways, Patios, Retaining Walls, Stoops, Steps, Porches

Roofing or Chimneys