3G Electrical Contracting Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

3G Electrical Contracting Inc is a full service electrical contractor for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our company is a licensed and insured family owned business. 24 hour emergency service available....

MARRA ELECTRIC

192  REVIEWS
MARRA ELECTRIC

We started Marra Electric in 2004. With over 15 years experience as an electrician I wanted to provide a service that was honest and fair. That’s why we give you up front pricing. You will know the total cost of the job before we start. No suprise bills at the end. We treat our customers like they're part of the family. Customer service is our #1 priority. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your experience from beginning to end. We will always show up in a professionally lettered vehicle and in uniform. We guarantee all of our work. If for some reason you are not satisfied , we will come right back and fix the problem. With a focus on safety and quality , we pride ourselves on being courteous, on time , and on budget. We are fully licensed and insured and are always ready to serve all of Suffolk County NY.

Award 2019
Offers by MARRA ELECTRIC on Angie's List

05/24/2016

Gary was very courteous and super responsive to our call. His crew is very neat and courteous too. They showed up on time did the work,  cleaned up, and called back the following day to see if everything was fine I would definitely have 3G back to do any electrical work in my house. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced switch and wired a new light in my living room Installed new lighting in my remodeled kitchen

05/24/2016

They came on time put drop cloths down covered the furniture they were very neat and polite. when they were done they cleaned up  as if they were not their.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed hi hats in den and mounted tv to wall

05/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did electrical installation of whole house generator. Asked for electrical certificate I order for village inspector to sign off and Never got it despite my calling them for several months! Had to not only pay for an inspection as well as hiring another electrician to correct several issues which were not up to code. Needless to say after months and $2000.00 later I got my certificate.

02/21/2013

He was really good. He came when he said he would. He was very nice, and he came when he was supposed to. He completed all the work. He explained to us what he was doing while he was here. Our overall experience with them is excellent. We would definitely use him again if we had the need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GNS Electrical Contracting Inc fixed an electrical connection downstairs for the outside lamp for us.

07/13/2012

The guy from GNS Electrical Contracting Inc. was extraordinary. He came in to do a simple job that took him to go in and out of my house to purchase the needed tools and he did not charge me anything extra for all the extra work he did. He did not complain; he was just a wonderful professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GNS Electrical Contracting Inc. repaired our electrical panel.

CATEGORY electrician

New Construction. Dormers & Extensions. Renovations. Service Upgrades. Maintenance. Landscape Lighting. Pools. CATV. Communications. Audio Visual.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check