ARBOR TREE & LAND CARE INC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2006

3-6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR EXCAVATING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS IS 556 GREENFIELD RD. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

N/A
Heinz Tree and Land Service LLC

A local tree service company that focuses on safety and reliability. We are BBB accredited and fully insured. We also offer land clearing and grading along with our tree removal and trimming and stump grinding

10/05/2015

Called twice and left messages to have fertilization and tree trimming done and never received a call back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY tree service

07/27/2015

Contact Arbor and left message looking for an estimate for a tree to be trimmed and another cut down. Never received a return call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY tree service

03/25/2015

Called me back the next day for my initial phone call.  They trimmed four trees  and did everything I had asked, even saved me more limbs than I had asked for.  I use them in my craft business.  I had to go to work about half way through the job, and when I got home, they had cleaned up so well, that you wouldn't have know they were there unless you looked up at the trimmed trees!! I used them las...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  Trim four trees.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

06/10/2014

It was reasonable. They were on time, did a good clean up job, and friendly. They were recommended to me by the gentleman that does my yard clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took out the huge tree in the front yard, trimmed my trees in the backyard, and checked all of it, the stomp with the big tree in the front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

05/04/2014

I called to inquire about landscaping and Mr. Brennen called me back in a timely manner. Even though his company does not do what I needed he gave me the name and numbers of those that do. He will be someone I call when I need tree work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quick response

CATEGORY landscaping

TREE & STEM REMOVAL, PRUNING, FERTILIZATION, CABLE EMBRACING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION, & FIREWOOD.

LAWN CUTTING & SNOW REMOVAL.