MIKE SLOGGATT HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Retired From Active Construction - Now Offering Consultations - Best Practices - Job Planning - Contractor Evaluation Water Intrusion & Mold Issues -...

Supreme Home Improvement

At Supreme Home Improvement we are a team of professionals which provide a quality service. Customer satisfaction is our priority! ✔️ License & Insured ✔️ OSHA Certified ✔️ EPA Lead-safe Certified It’s a simple process: 1) Schedule for a free estimate 2) We meet your budget 3) Complete your work 4) Leave you happy

02/13/2017

Fantastic, Mike is an industry expert and understands the dynamics of true building science. He patiently guided me through the process in our particularly tricky project. I look forward to working with him on our future endeavors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a 1930's Brick home with 30+ original windows, we wanted to preserve the historical look of the original windows but encountered a challenging install due to numerous pre-existing issues with water infiltration etc.. Mike was instrumental in walking me though the entire installation process to meticulously install a new construction window in our existing brick openings. We are confident that our investment and installation procedures Mike outlined will last the life of the home. As an aside I had numerous general contractors (highly reputable) Including Marvin Windows + Andersen premier installers visit our project and none were nearly as knowledgeable as Mike. I originally reached out to Mike after reading a Fine Home Building Article he wrote for one of their publications... Highly recommended him, if you are looking to have an exceptional project outcome or dealing with a non-standard / highly technical project, it is absolutely worth considering engaging him as a consultant.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/29/2014

We hired them. They were excellent. They were on time. I would use them again the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY remodeling

Consultation for Homeowners - Contractors -Architects Job Site Inspection & Quality Control - Water Intrusion specialist - PreConstruction detailing - Quality Inspections for Home Owners & Architects - Training for Construction crews

Check, PayPal