Absolute Electrical Services Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • consumer affairs
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20130602

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2938 Hempstead Tpke Ste 208

Levittown, NY 11756

I have been in business since 1994. I have been doing electrical work since 1981 and have worked in all phases of electrical construction. Minimal service charge with free repair. Honest and ethical business practices. Reliable phone quotes so you'll know whether you can start the hiring procedure. No subcontractors, just hardworking electricians supporting their families. Perfect service for more than 17 years and i have never taken money for a job unless they were satisfied. Hopefully you will allow me to service your electrical needs. Thanks A LOT!...

electrician (43)landscape lighting (2)ceiling fan installation (2)lighting installation (1)pool and spa cleaning (1)roofing (1)

06/04/2019

It went well but the problem persisted & Con Edison had to do additional work outside of the home to fix all of my issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The circuit box had to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

09/12/2017

Job went very smoothly. Technician was a real nice guy and explained all steps of install and how to operate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house surge protector

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

08/16/2017

Excellent, they were On my way! time and professional and helpful in recommending other services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

01/19/2017

Great, Russell arrived as scheduled, assessed the situation, and promptly fixed the problem in the electrical panel within 10-15 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to fix electric sockets that stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2017

10/31/2016

It went great. I ended up hiring to do all the electrical jobs in the house. I really appreciate a knowledgeable electrician with a professional competent friendly staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a surge protector for our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

09/22/2016

Russell: Diagnosed and fixed the complete electrical outage on the second floor of a two family dwelling in Queens, NY. He back traced a line to a junction box with a connector that was no longer connected (and arcing) and as a result was the cause of the outage. After fix power was restored. Since the house is > 100 yrs old the prospect of finding a solution to this type of problem could have bee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a complete electrical outage on the second floor of a two family dwelling in Queens, NY., after a short in the apartment's kitchen wall switch took out the fuse, but after the fuse's replacement; no power was evident. The basement breaker and fuse reset and replaced, but still no power. The cause was assumed to be an in-wall short (a nightmare to find). So I called "Absolute" after looking for an electrician that would service Queens, NY.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2016

05/03/2016

That was fine.  They were here four or five months ago in December of 2015.  I wasn't there when they came.  The price could have been a little bit less.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a toilet and a ceiling fixture.

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2015

11/28/2015

The workers showed up on time and were very efficient. Our contractor, who was going to do the electric work himself, until we discovered the state of the current wiring said that they really knew what they were doing and worked well with him to reduce costs. While we didn't anticipate the expense, the firm did the work and we would probably use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we were redoing our kitchen, and found that our electrical was, to say the least, outdated and potentially dangerous. We got several bids, and Absolute beat everyone by $1000. With the good reviews from Angie's, we went with them. They needed to upgrade our service from 80amp to 200amp, replace our breaker board and run new wiring to the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2015

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you! Have a great holiday season and know that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything!

09/17/2015

Everything was okay, until they handed me a service bill for $180.00.  I told them that it was not fair to charge me for a one year warranteed outlet that stopped working.  In my opinion, an outdoor GFI outlet and casing should be able to withstand dirt, bugs and rain. I mentioned that this was an Angie's List deal from last year and my expectation was that it would be replaced at no charge, as i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An outdoor GFI outlet that I purchased through Angies list last summer was not working well this summer, particularly after heavy rainfall. Through plugging my electric can opener and a clock into the outlet and not getting juice, I was now certain that the problem was with the GFI outlet and not the pool pump etc. that was plugged into the outlet. I called the office and explained the problem to Kate, who set up an appointment. Today, 2 electricians came and removed the outdoor outlet from the casing and replaced it with a new GFI outlet that was waterproof. The 1 year old outlet had water, dirt and bugs in it, which they said was causing the problem. I have had this problem the whole summer, since opening my pool and even bought a new pool pump, since I assumed it couldn't possibly be the new outlet. That is, until a few days ago.

CATEGORY electrician, pool cleaners, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2015

02/09/2015

This company is GREAT. They were quick, the guys didn't make a mess, and they were polite and courteous. I would definitely hire this company again, and absolutely recommend to others. OH and Kate is such a sweetheart and is excellent at her job there!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company professionally and accurately fixed my outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2015

Safety inspections. Attic fans. Smoke alarms. Lighting. Surge protection. TV installations. Ceiling fans. Phone & internet jacks. Electrical. Pool & spa wiring. Surround sound systems.