CleanBright Surface Restoration

Latham, NY 12110

Water Damage Restoration in Schodack, NY

Water Damage Restoration in Schodack, NY

water and smoke damage202012156
This was a major water mitigation and mold remediation project on a vacation home in Schodack, NY. CleanBright worked with the homeowner and their insurance company during the restoration process, which was quite extensive.

CleanBright Surface Restoration specializes in Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, and Full Rebuild services. CleanBright works with homeowners, realtors, home inspectors, insurance companies and businesses. We have served the Capital Region and surrounding areas for over 12 years. We are committed to providing our customers with a safe living environment while carrying out mold remediation projects following the NYS mold law guidelines. With a smaller scale company like CleanBright, you'll always find the owner dedicated to each project....

mold removal (49)water and smoke damage (22)drywall repair (15)interior painting (8)basement waterproofing (8)lighting (4)insulation (3)roof cleaning (2)ceiling fan installation (2)home remodeling (2)basement remodeling (1)

11/11/2020

I can't say enough good things about Matt and CleanBright Surface Restoration. He is living proof that punctual, polite, skilled, conscientious, hardworking, reasonably priced contractors DO exist, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!! Thank you Matt and team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive water and mold remediation and all phases of interior rebuild

CATEGORY drywall,lighting,remodeling,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,ceiling fans,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Photo for CleanBright Surface Restoration - 29 GARLING DR, Latham, NY - 39017469

09/05/2020

Matt was and his team were amazing! To begin with he responded to my voicemail within 5 minutes and said he would come look at my situation in 1 hour. He was there in the said 1 hour. He looked at the damage I had and said he would leave to go get men and equipment from another job and return in 1.5 hrs. And, again he returned in the promised amount of time. By the end of the afternoon all the wet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take care of water damage in basement due to some flooding, mold remediation and rebuild my basement.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,interior painters,mold removal,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

08/01/2020

Called me back quickly. Came to inspect the job the next day. Was done and gone in two more days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

04/21/2020

I called Matt on a Saturday afternoon when we discovered the problem. He was there within the hour. Checked the moisture damage and gave us an explanation of what he would do and an estimate. He set machines up right away to begin handling the situation. From dealing with the mold and removing drywall, carpet, doors, etc. to the rebuild, Matt and his crew were great! Matt communicates with the cus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small leak in a basement bathroom went unnoticed for more than 10 days and damaged the adjoining bedroom.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

12/24/2019

After a basement flood and a horrible experience with another company, I found CleanBright on Angie's List and reached out to Matt. After describing my predicament, he immediately came out to my home, inspected my basement, and gave me a reasonable quote for the needed work to remove wet insulation and debris, dry my basement, and treat exposed wood with a solution to prevent mold. Matt and his te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Flood Remediation

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/12/2019

Exceptional results from an honest and diligent contractor! After a relative in Troy, N.Y. passed away at home, our family (all of whom live downstate or outside of New York) searched for a contractor who could perform a whole house cleanout and then remediate years of accumulated tar and nicotine buildup from the interior of the house (our relative was a heavy smoker). We met Matt from Cleanbrigh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Cleanout, Smoke/Nicotine Remediation, Drywall Installation, Priming

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

09/23/2019

CleanBright provided mold remediation and water damage restoration services for our basement. They thoroughly outlined the process, were extremely knowledgeable and had the proper equipment. We would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation and Water Damage Restoration

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

11/26/2018

When I first saw a mold problem in my interior ceiling, I called a local company a few miles away from where live that advertises mold and fire restoration services extensively on local TV channels, “First Response”. Don’t waste your time. They need to change their name to Slow/No Response. I had to chase them down just to get a quote and then they never returned follow-up calls and voice mails. F...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

08/25/2018

A broken water heater discharged most of the tank throughout the basement, including the crawl space. While we had cleaned up a goodly amount of water, there was quite a bit in the crawl space, and I was concerned about wet insulation and and the wood framing in addition to water underneath the shelving and storage in the basement. I called Cleanbright in the early afternoon, and Matt called back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Cleanup from a broken water heater

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

07/15/2018

Matt and his team turned a living nightmare into an extremely manageable experience--and even had me smiling. They quickly addressed the issues I was having in my home, and demonstrated a level of customer service, flexibility and homeowner empathy that you don't often find these days. I couldn't recommend a better restoration service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewage backup/mold remediation and rebuild, first floor of home

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

NYS Certified Mold Remediation Contractor, Water Damage Clean-Up, Water Damage Restoration, Full Re-Build Service

Asbestos Abatement