Franz Property Maintenance LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2012

We are a full service lawn and landscaping company, including snowplowing. From weekly lawn cutting to hardscapes we can keep your yard maintained and beautiful through all four seasons....

Richard S. Young Window Cleaning Service Inc.

We have been in business since 1980, we are members of the BBB, and are service award winners on Angie’s list. We have 8 full time employees and strive to create a good working environment within our company. We do not use sub-contractors. Payments can be made through check or cash at time of service or we can leave a bill that can be paid within 30 days by mailing in a check. if more time is needed for payment that can be arranged gladly. Additional email is rsywindows@yahoo.com. Award winning.

12/01/2018

Owner replied in less than 24 hours to notify me they don't service my area. I appreciated the professionalism and quick response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal Snow Plowing

08/28/2018

They replied they could not help me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed snowplowing.

CATEGORY snow removal

I apologize that we do not currently service your area for plowing; I would rather be honest and tell you we cannot help than take your money with an over promise only to under deliver. I do not believe that warrants an F rating and I am sorry you feel that it does.

08/22/2018

The Franz crew was terrific. Timely, efficient, and professional, they did an excellent job. I am thrilled and grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrub trimming, edging, topsoil distributing and mulching.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

07/05/2017

Very nice job on front of house landscaping. Large tree had been removed leaving a 20 foot diameter bare spot. Area was seeded and plants put in smaller area. Old shrugs and bushes removed, new ones put it. Areas adjacent to houses cleaned up and mulched. Work was done in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New landscaping in front yard. Weekly lawn cutting.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,snow removal

Thank you!

11/14/2016

We'll know more by mid-December, if you want to check back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to hire seasonal snowplow service. We did sign a contract with them, but have not had any need for snowplowing - yet!

CATEGORY snow removal

Some services we provide are spring and fall clean ups; bed maintenance; delivery and application of fresh mulch, topsoil, stone and decorative rocks; full tear outs and re-landscapes; add new beds; remove beds; trim bushes; add or replace walkways and patios with pavers, retaining walls and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal