Bernhardts Remodeling Center

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since February 2011

Kitchen bath remodeling and new construction...

Wonder Windows

121  REVIEWS
Wonder Windows

Since 1962, Wonder Windows has grown to become one of the leading and most trusted professional window installers in WNY. We are a second generation family owned business, that has been committed to offering the highest quality products at the lowest prices available. Our professional installation teams are our own employees and have been with us for years. It excites us that 60% of our business is repeat customers or referrals!

07/04/2014

Todd was a pleasure to work with. During the selection phase, he provided us with many helpful suggestions. His estimate was accurate and the prices were fair. They showed up on time and the final result is beautiful. Very careful attention was paid to every detail. We would certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bernhardts Remodeling replaced our kitchen countertop, backsplash, wall oven, cooktop, and sink.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/28/2014

staff very pleasant and helpful. Spent as long as I needed to select materials etc..Tolerated and looked out for my animals. Reset medicine cabinet as desired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling of bathroom

09/30/2013

After deciding that we wanted to put our money in our local economy not in that of Rochester, NY., we went to Bernhardts Remodeling Center in Lakeville, NY. We were treated very professionally from our initial exploratory inquiry to the delivery of our cabinetry directly to our home. We already had a contractor who installed our kitchen. The process went very smoothly. After three visits to the sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided our new kitchen cabinetry.

10/17/2012

After a month of phone calls and visits to the showroom me and my wife had an appointment to have our bathroom floor installed and had just placed the order for the vanity, countertop, sink, mirror, and other hardware. As of that time the only complaint we had was that we would not receive return phone calls promptly or at all. This I could live with, but when nobody arrived to the scheduled appoi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After much hassle and aggravation no services were ever performed by Bernhardts Remodeling Center.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

No work was ever scheduled.A contract is to be signed and a deposit needed.There was no order ever given?

03/15/2012

They do a very good job. They are excellent. They were really easy to work with. The quality was excellent. They came back and fixed a shelf at no charge after 2 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have known about them for years. They were recommended to me from someone else. They remodeled the whole kitchen. They came in and gave me ideas about cabinets and I went in and picked what I liked.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, interior design, decks, counter tops, appliances, flooring, walls, windows, doors, electrical, plumbing, general carpentry, interior design, additions, new homes & fireplaces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal