JSP Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

B13 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2016

80 Boices Ln, Bldg 33

Kingston, NY 12401

At JSP Home Services, their Kingston plumbers and HVAC technicians are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and will get the job done right the first time. They have over 50 years of combined experience helping individuals with matters such as bursting pipes, leaking toilets, backed sewage, broken HVAC systems, and more. They understand that emergencies can happen at any time, which is why theyre available 24/7. The Better Business Bureau gave JSP Home Services an A+ rating, while Home Advisor named them as an Elite Service. They can work on any make or model and have an indoor air quality specialist on their team. Call (845) 250-6470 to learn how their Kingston plumbers and technicians can help your home or business....

hvac repair (11)plumber (3)electrician (1)

03/07/2020

Arrived perfectly on time, reasonably priced. Definitely, recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and service oil furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

02/26/2020

It's been really good. They're fantastic. They're thorough and very good at explaining what they're doing. They're very respectful of us. Their work is dependable and it lasts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their installing a bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/21/2020

They are doing well. They are well recommended. I've been very happy with their service. I would continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing a complete rewiring of a very old house.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/14/2020

Great. They pretty much got the jobs done immediately. Work was neat and accurate. Came when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted to gas. New hear furnace install also had some substantial plumbing done in bathroom remodel

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

D

11/09/2019

A SATISFACTORY JOB WAS DONE. THE COST HOWEVER I BELIEVE THE COST WAS EXCESSIVE IN THAT IT WAS A SMALL MOTOR AND THE TECHNICIAN SPENT LESS THEN ONE AND A HALF HOURS IN TWO TRIPS.. ALSO I DID NOT RECEIVE A WRITTEN ESTIMATE AND WAS URGED TO PURCHASE AN EXPENSIVE SERVICE PLAN. THE TOTAL COST WAS $819.12. I BELIEVE I WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BECAUSE I AM ELDERLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE JOB WAS THE REPLACEMENT OF A OF A FAN MOTOR IN AN ATTIC AIR HANDLER.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

09/16/2019

Made appointment date and didn't show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new central unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

05/15/2019

Fantastic! They are by far the most professional plumbing and heating company I have ever hired. They use the latest technology for customer service and are very responsive. Their communication is great! Work is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Boiler, Oil Tank and Hot Water Heater Replacement,

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

D

07/19/2018

Was literally pushed out of the contract once I requested estimate appointment for potential well water pump replacement. The appointment, per the contract, would be free, however it wasn’t to be followed by any immediate work performed as my current pump, while being 14 years old, is still functioning. The appointment, therefore, wouldn’t generate a revenue for the company. The contract’s terms d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had service contract for HVAC and plumbing

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

05/24/2018

I contacted several local companies when I wanted to get estimates for central A/C installation. I heard about JSP through the list serve at my place of employment and since the review was very positive I added them to my list. Four companies came out, one company never returned my calls to follow up for the quote, another suggested a system that I knew wouldn't work in my home (not enough attic s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split duct A/C install

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

02/27/2018

I contacted the emergency number as we were worried about possible CO from the boiler. We were promptly contacted by someone else with the company who put us on the schedule for sometime between 12-4pm. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a text, they text you when they are on their way, around 10am. John f. Was actually at my house 2 minutes before me as I was staying at my in laws house 1...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler diagnosis

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018