Bottini Fuel

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since June 2012

With 7 locations throughout the Hudson Valley, our red trucks bring comfort to more homes and businesses than any other independent fuel company. We deliver oil, gasoline, diesel and propane, install heating and cooling equipment, and keep customers safe and warm. Thousands of people switch to us every year. Our family has been at this for more than 60 years, earning tremendous customer loyalty by treating people fairly and honestly. We have terrific employees who pride themselves on treating customers as they would want to be treated themselves....

C2G Environmental Consultants LLC

C2G Environmental Consultants, LLC specializes in underground storage tank removals and abandonments, above ground storage tank removals and installations, remediation of contaminated soil, groundwater investigations, and emergency spill response. By choosing C2G Environmental, you can be assured that your environmental project will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism. C2G Environmental is a full service environmental company. What sets us apart from other companies is our highly trained staff of professional geologists and hydrologists, as well as technicians. We do not use sub-contractors or rental equipment. We are authorized by New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey to remove and haul contaminated material. Our Services: • Tank Removals, Abandonments & Installations • 24 Hour Emergency Spill Response • Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) • Geoprobe & Vac Truck Services • Water, Soil, Air Testing/Monitoring • Liquid/Soil Transportation & Disposal • Petroleum Facility Compliance Audits (Class A/B Operator) • Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessment

11/08/2017

Very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up fuel and service agreement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,heating oil companies

02/11/2016

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your positive feedback. We love to hear how we are doing. Thank you for your business.

01/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I changed to Bottini as my home heating oil provider and for servicing my new high efficiency furnace following a price dispute with my previous provider. I have had an excellent experience. Bottini's prices are transparent -- posted on their website. Their service is excellent, you can always get them on the phone and they are easy and pleasant to deal with. I can pay them online for each oil delivery. The service plan is reasonable and I can choose the level I need. The service was easy to schedule. I definitely recommend Bottini.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! It is important our customers let us know how we are doing so we can continue to provide the best service possible. We look forward to being your provider and thank you for your business.

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was the Bottini office in Wappingers Falls, NY not Kerhonkson, NY. They did an incredible job installing a Triangle Tube LP gas boiler/burner with indirect hot water heater and a Mitsubishi "Mr. Slim" three zone a/c system. I was hesitant to go with Bottini but decided to after interviewing a few other and am glad I did. They were professional, neat and clean but I should add thatthe job took a bit longer than they initially said it would. Even so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, the Wappingers Falls office at least.

CATEGORY heating oil companies

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing, thank you for your continued patronage we look forward to providing your heating needs for many years to come.

02/07/2013

We have a 24-hour contract with them. In an emergency, they come right away. Then they do a clean once a year with the contract. I think their price is a little higher because you get all of the other benefits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bottini Fuel for heating oil.

CATEGORY heating oil companies

fuel oil, kerosene, winter blend, diesel, gasoline, propane, heating, AC repair, maintenance, furnace, heat pumps, boilers & water heater.