Home Depot

Financing available....

C

05/27/2015

It didn't go at all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was shopping for a washing machine.  I had already looked online and was aware of sales. There were very few models on showroom floor and none that were listed on sale or that I had reviewed online.  The salesman printed me info on a model number that I gave him.  I already had this info.  I was very disappointed.  Didn't buy a washer from home depot

07/22/2013

the installation went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new storm door.

CATEGORY carpet installation,doors

06/11/2013

I will always make use of their advise; When I go to the people in the Paint department and they will tell me why a particular paint I bought is right or wrong saving me a lot of time and trouble.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are the ones that I shop from anything in the way of building and construction.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

05/06/2013

No long story. Equipment didn't perorm...they replaced it when I brought it back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I haven't had Home Depot perform any work but have been buying their products for over 15 years. They have always been very helpful when asked questions and very quick to replace non performing material and equipment. I've had a few ocassions when a product I bought did not perorm and they replaced it with no questions.

D

05/17/2012

I would not recommend Home Depot for carpeting. They out sort they carpeting and the company who did it really did a lousy job. The guys who came from that company thought it was a bigger job for the size they thought it would be. They tried to do it in a day and really did not care. They did not do it correctly so we had to have someone back. We stretched all the carpets and got all of the extra ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot to install carpets.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Appliances, bath, building supplies, electrical, electronics, fencing, flooring, furniture, garden center, heating & cooling, holiday, home décor, home fitness & recreation, kitchen, lighting & fans, outdoor living, outdoor power equipment, paint sales, plumbing supplies, power tools, storage & organization & value center.