911 ELECTRIC INC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2007

B Rated | 6 Reviews

911 Electric, Inc. is locally owned and family operated business. Because our community ties are so important, we strive to provide every customer with professional and quality work. Dedicated to superior service and exceptional leadership with an unwavering commitment to quality, customer service, and reasonable rates, we build a solid reputation for performance excellence. We also offer a full line of services including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC and more! So whatever your need is, 911 will be there to provide you with quality, licensed, professional personnel. 911 electric Inc electrical services generator installation 911 Electric Inc. was established in 2005 and has provided its customers with fast, reliable, affordable service in the Long Island and New York City area while leading the way in L.E.D. lighting and Energy Management Systems. We service Retail, Residential, and Commercial customers. We are also very proud to donate our services to the Long Island Ducks to ensure the kids play safe under the lights every year. SPECIAL PROMOTION: Now running our generator promotion call for details....

Infinite Premier Services

I'm a very professional and dedicated worker. My goal is to make sure my client is 100% satisfied and that they fully understand the task being done. My work is not complete unless my client is happy and confident in the work provided.

Offers by Infinite Premier Services  on Angie's List

07/25/2018

I don’t live on Long Island, but was there to help prepare my mom’s house for sale after she lived there for 52 years. At the most inopportune time imaginable, the house lost all power. Our realtor recommended 911 Electric and I am so thankful he did. John arrived first thing the following morning, diagnosed the problem very quickly, and fixed it for a VERY reasonable rate. He’s also a very nice g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose problem, replace main circuit breaker

07/20/2016

I could not be more pleased with the services that he performed. If there was ever an issue, he was always available and resolved the issue. If you call him and get his message, it says that there are never any problems, just solutions. This is absolutely the truth. I'm most pleased and highly recommend 911 Electric Inc., to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I retained John Nistico in a hurry, as the pool that I was putting in was being done ahead of schedule. He came out quickly, assessed what my needs would be and prepared a very reasonable estimate. Essentially, he wired my entire backyard, shed, pool filter, ground wire, Sea Salt Filtration system. He even put panels inside my home to turn on the pool lights remotely. When there was an issue - never once was it his issue, manly the pool installers, he came out on the weekend at a moments notice and didn't charge anything extra. He also assisted in getting the plumber for the pool heater because the pool people made it impossible to understand what we actually needed.

02/03/2015

Excellent!  John was very professional, knowledgeable and patient.  It worked out wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for electrical services.

CATEGORY electrician

Mr. [member name removed] has made our preferred customer list and is a pleasure to work for.

10/20/2014

i own and manage several properties and have used John and 911 Electric a dozen times in the past 6 months. On separate jobs, John and his team have changed as many as 20 outlets (GFI and regular), installed thermostats, installed new outlets, created dedicated electric lines for multiple appliances, gut renovated the electric for a bathroom, designed ceiling lighting for a kitchen and putting in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed bathroom light and fan that stopped working

CATEGORY electrician

[member name removed] is a valued customer of 911 electric Inc. He is prompt with payment and a pleasure to work for.

11/13/2013

I was very pleased with the work, they were very neat, clean, came back a second time because they didn't have enough outlet covers, which he did and everything was completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a new service panel and upgraded all the outlets in my condo.

CATEGORY electrician

(member name removed) was a wonderful customer. A pleasure to work for.

ALL ELECTRICAL WORK.