HADLEY'S LLC LANDSCAPE AND SNOW SERVICES

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2008

B Rated | 10 Reviews

DBA: HADLEY'S LLC....

Earth Tenders Tree Care

Professional, reliable, and integrity filled tree trimming and removal service. Emergency service available. Call for a free quote. (315) 484-3899.

Offers by Earth Tenders Tree Care on Angie's List

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several trees removed. The work was completed promptly and quickly. Everyone was incredibly professional.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

C

10/21/2014

We were pretty happy with Hadleys in the early days, and that changed as the company got bigger. I didn't come to Angie's list today to leave a review on Hadleys, but based on our address Angie's list solicited a review, and I have used the company, so I thought I would provide my thoughts. Hadley's moved their office into our neighborhood several years ago. We contracted them to cut our grass and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had Hadleys mow our lawn for several years, provide chemical treatments for two years, install a row of trees, and we tried to get a quote on a much larger paver/landscaping project.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service,hardscaping

10/03/2014

Like clockwork I'd receive a call the night before the application giving me a heads up and asking if I had any questions. The next day they'd show up and get the job done within 30 minutes. The cost is hard to argue with since I'd pay $35-40 if buying the product and then have to remember to do it when I was suppose to, and then actually do it. I plan on continuing with them next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have my lawn treatments for the entire season, my lawn looks great.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/23/2013

The work went well. The crew was very good to work with, helpful and considerate. The final result was beautiful, and we are glad we selected Steve Hadley to do this work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and lanscape for project to improve an existing steep garden bank. Added two sets of in-ground steps and many plantings, mulch, and grade as beeded.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

08/05/2013

The result is exactly what I planned: excellent drainage and handsome appearance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed all plant material next to the unit, replacing it with specified rock, and reseeded the remaining soil.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment,leaf removal,pavers, gravel

INSTALLATION, DIGITAL IMAGING, FULL DESIGN, BED & PLANT, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, RETAINING WALLS, WALKS & PATIOS, DRIVEWAYS (BRICK OR PAVERS), PONDS & WATERFALLS, TREE INSTALLATION, ROCK GARDENS, BOULDER WALLS/STEPS, LAWN INSTALLATION, PERENNIAL BEDS, DRAINAGE, HAULING & DELIVERIES. LAWN CUTTING, SPRING CLEAN-UPS, FALL CLEAN-UPS, PRUNING, MULCHING & EDGING, AERATION & DETHATCHING. SNOW PLOWING, SNOW HAULING, SALTING, TREE PRUNING, LAND CLEARING, EXCAVATION & TREE REMOVAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard