Green Scapes Inc

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since December 2011

Additional DBA - Green Scapes. Cost is determined by the job....

Earth Tenders Tree Care

Professional, reliable, and integrity filled tree trimming and removal service. Emergency service available. Call for a free quote. (315) 484-3899.

Offers by Earth Tenders Tree Care on Angie's List

07/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great team. They know what they are doing.

07/09/2015

07/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered decorative stone

C

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called them for an estimate on redoing the paver walkways and patio's around our house. They came promptly and measured and gave ideas. Then NEVER sent an estimate.

CATEGORY hardscaping

We sent and/or emailed an estimate to you approximately 2 weeks after our meeting. I will confirm actual date written & resend. I apologize that you never received it. A quick call letting me know you didn't receive it would have been helpful. Again, my apologies.

02/06/2015

They were phenomenal, they were so good, and honest. We haven't had any issues. We had trouble with our gas line, and they came out, dug it up and fixed it at no cost for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Green Scapes Inc. There was a little bit of settling on the stone and they came out and redid it for free. There was minor settling, as it was a very big area of stone work that they did.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Landscaping design, maintainance, documentation, paver, retaining walls, stair, custom pond and waterfall installation, fire pit, landscape lighting, horticultural, planting & snow removal.

Lawn mowing, fertilizing, maintenance, irrigation

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa