Ithaca Cayuga Optical Svc

Founded 1948 • Angie's List since June 2009

11/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date of service 10/12/2015

06/01/2014

The company who was supposed to send the lenses made a mistake and the glasses were not ready in time. Due to this problem Dr Wood gave me the glasses for free after my return and I had only to pay for the eye exam, It may be worth mentioning that I am seeing Dr Wood for all my eye care for the last 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I lost my glasses and needed a replacement quickly since I had to a trip planned. I got an appointment with Dr wood quickly and the new glasses were order immediately

09/26/2013

It went well. Like I said, I love the office and his practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wood is the BEST. I love him. The office is always pleasant. He always takes his time and is so careful about everything. I would never go anywhere else and I hope he doesn't retire.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

07/06/2013

They are outstanding. They a very good service. I was very pleased with Dr. Wood. They are good. They are very competent. He is very personable. They do a good job with the eye exam. His staff is excellent, very good service people. They try to be very flexible. They leave spots open. So, that if somebody has an emergency they can handle it. The office pretty old. They are very punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Ithaca Cayuga Optical Svc. for eye care services. I go once a year.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

04/15/2013

I have absolutely no complaints. Very satisfied with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using Dr. Wood for 25 years. I've bought contacts and now glasses over the years. I would never go anywhere else! I'm extremely satisfied with everything.