Greene, Dr. Bruce L.

Angie's List since October 2008

01/09/2013

He plays ice hockey. He is thorough, considerate and kind. He does more surgeries than Dr. Anderson. His patients need it because of the kind of injuries. His practice is sports medicine, so his patients come from that background. When you go in with a fracture, they will figure out which physician best suits you. He did my knee surgery a year ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Bruce Greene about a year ago. He has a specialty in sports medicine. He did my knee surgery a year ago.

CATEGORY orthopedics,sports medicine

04/12/2012

I would refer others to him.  Everything was good. They even have their own MRA machine.  I've been to this doctor a few times.  I'd absolutley use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Greene is my orthopedic.

C

07/06/2009

Second opinion and subsequent tests showed that the injury was more severe and of a different nature than Dr. Greene had intuited. The second orthopedist advised against surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My treatment was limited to multiple check-ups following an injury. I kept asking specific questions which were inadequately answered, nor was any hands-on examination of my injury performed, though radiography was. Surgery was recommended but I was unconvinced and sought a second opinion.

02/19/2009

He appears to take a personal interest, he really wants to know how you are feeling. He is a very caring person, as well as being an excellent doctor and surgeon. You are not just another patient to him. He does a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to him since 1996. He has performed orthopedic surgery on me on multiple occasions.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedic surgery & sports medicine.