Orencia, Dr. Carrie

Angie's List since April 2011

Our mission is to help as many people as possible reach their health goals through Wellnes Care to include Nutrition, Massage, Rehabilitation and Chiropractic Treatments. Our purpose is to educate as many people as possible to choose natural forms of treatments for a variety of health concerns and disease prevention....

09/15/2012

I have a couple of slipped disks in my back. Have lived with pain for years. Dr. Carrie is the best. She takes the time to listen to you during the intial consultation. She then comes up with a treatment plan, and works with you with your schedule. Dr. Carrie is very flexible with appointment, she is friendly, courteous and she knows her stuff. I highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a couple of slipped disks in my back. Have lived with pain for years. Dr. Carrie is the best. She takes the time to listen to you during the intial consultation. She then comes up with a treatment plan, and works with you with your schedule. Dr. Carrie is very flexible with appointment, she is friendly, courteous and she knows her stuff. I highly recommend her.

CATEGORY chiropractor,physical therapist

04/08/2011

Dr. Orencia is the best chiropractor I've used. I went to her on a recommendation by a co-worker and I recommended her to both my parents who love her too. She is professional, thorough and really makes a difference in the quality of life. Her office has a very relaxing atmosphere. For the first time in 20 yrs I no longer have back pain on a daily basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to a congenital defect in my lower spine, & neck injury from a car accident, I tend to be in pain in different parts of my spine. First, she asks what is bothering me, and assess my current issues and helps to alleviate any pain I may have. She also follows up with my lifestyle changes to keep me on track in keeping my total health moving in a positive direction. I typically receive muscle stimulation with moist heat, and manipulation and ultrasound when needed.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, nutritional counseling, corrective exercises, spinal & postural screenings, lifestyle advice & physiotherapy.

MasterCard, Visa, Check