MARRA ELECTRIC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 419

Islip Terrace, NY 11752

We started Marra Electric in 2004. With over 15 years experience as an electrician I wanted to provide a service that was honest and fair. That’s why we give you up front pricing. You will know the total cost of the job before we start. No suprise bills at the end. We treat our customers like they're part of the family. Customer service is our #1 priority. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your experience from beginning to end. We will always show up in a professionally lettered vehicle and in uniform. We guarantee all of our work. If for some reason you are not satisfied , we will come right back and fix the problem. With a focus on safety and quality , we pride ourselves on being courteous, on time , and on budget. We are fully licensed and insured and are always ready to serve all of Suffolk County NY....

electrician (187)lighting installation (46)ceiling fan installation (20)cable tv (1)internet provider (1)home security system (4)door installation (3)

08/29/2020

They were very professional, quick and knowledgeable. I would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

08/24/2020

Change fixtures, outlets, switches and gfi

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely perfect. They were efficient, precise and more than fairly priced. Evaluated the entire job quickly and did great work. Will be using them more in the future and highly recommend to anyone needing and electrician.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/23/2020

These guys are very clear on the scope of work and very careful and methodical in installation. They also coordinate very well with other trades working on the job. His price is reasonable. He will also tell you what the limitations and possible complications of the job. Never once did he or his crew fail to answer any questions and also sought customer input or clarification. Every time I look at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Danny and his crew completely rewired our home in Sag Harbor, New York after severe water damage.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,internet service,ceiling fans,cable tv service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

06/30/2020

This light has been giving me trouble for years. I had it replaced so many times. Its a very dark side to my home and the light was needed to walk to the backyard. Since its been replaced its like daylight has dawned each time it is activated. What a relief and what a great light they installed. I would rehire in a second. A job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An outside sensor light

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Happy to help.

06/18/2020

I would definitely hire them again. Honest, reliable, and affordable. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet replace

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

03/03/2020

It was very good, they were professional, they came when they said they will. I was very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace the electric line form the panel in the utility room and relocated that from my washer and dryer. They also updated my electrical outlet and my light switch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

01/07/2020

The team arrived promptly and were very professional and pleasant. We were very happy with the work and would recommend this company for any electrical needs. Also what I was quoted is exactly what we paid. V

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

We are so glad you were happy with our service. We love what we do.

10/20/2019

Dan, the owner came within an hour on a Sunday. His price was very reasonable with only a small uplift for coming out on a Sunday. The work was done quickly and professionally and Dan even checked out the rest of my breakers as well as the feed coming into my house. I would use Marra Electric again in a heartbeat and would recommend him wholeheartedly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the main breaker in my panel replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2019

Happy to help you out.

06/26/2019

1st electrician to find problem.had 3 out. Somebody moved an outlet didnt hook it back up. He was very thorough and more than fair on price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical l outlet

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

05/24/2019

Dan responded to my request for an estimate very promptly. The service was scheduled and completed very quickly. Dan and Kevin arrived on time, and it was obvious they had an extensive knowledge of electrical systems. very pleasant and professional. would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installing light fixtures and outlets

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Service upgrades & repairs, troubleshooting, hot tub wiring, fixture replacement, & standby generators

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa