ABOVE ALL GUTTER SERVICES INC

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2006

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

4 Island Parkway

Island Park, NY 11558

Above All Gutters is a family owned and operated company. Current owner Greg Griffin started the business over 20 years ago. Cleaning people's gutters paid his way through college. By the time he graduated he had too many customers to ignore. So much to his parents discontent he decided to venture on and here we are. With thousands of existing satisfied customers, Above All Gutters is the leading full gutter service company of Long Island, NYC, and Westchester. We are very proud to say that most of our staff has been with us for over 10 years. Our highly experienced crew has seen it all, and there is no job to big or small for us. We take our work very seriously, and have established ourselves as a prominent business in our community. All we do is work on gutters; from custom seamless gutter installations, to simple gutter repairs and cleaning. We believe through hard work, fair pricing and Above All great customer service we will continue to serve the residents of Long Island, NYC, and Westchester for many years to come....

gutter cleaning (675)gutter installation (131)roof cleaning (4)

08/11/2020

We loved their work, they cleaned up after the job was finished. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A cleaning and a new gutter for the back of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

08/01/2020

I have contacted this contractor based on very positive reviews by customers. He promised a couple of times to come to see the house and provide me with an estimate. Never showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

07/08/2020

I have this company clean my gutters a few times a year. They do a great job and are very courteous and professional . Highly recommend this company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

06/19/2020

They are very courteous and did very clean through job. I will sure hire them again. Thanks to Brandon and Cade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for acknowledging my employees. I am very fortunate to have a great group of guys working for me. They Love there job!

05/09/2020

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

Thank you so very much!

05/07/2020

They were extremely courteous and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Thanks for taking your time to give us this review. This positive feedback is very important. We’re always working on improving our service and it’s nice to hear it’s working. Thank you, Greg

12/26/2019

They left a dirty mess on my Patio at the back of the house, they did not pick up the leaves and twigs. They just dump it on the patio and left a dirty mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired them to clean my gutters

COST $81.8

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

09/24/2019

Great. The appointment was made for a specific day, the man came and did the job. We were not home when he came. The job from start to finish went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Thank you very much! Really appreciate you taking your time to write this! Greg

08/15/2019

The guys were really nice. The only tiny issue I had was I was expecting them around 11am. They came about 12:30. Not really a problem, because I knew they had 2 big jobs prior to mine. However, they rang the front door and didn't pay attention to the sign that said to ring the side top bell, so I had no idea they had arrived and were working. I heard a noise and found them outside. I definitely w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned and flushed. No other issues were found.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/02/2019

Seamless. Gutters cleaned and inspected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

GUTTER CLEANING, GUTTER REPAIRS AND SEAMLESS GUTTER INSTALLATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express