Custom Kitchenz by Ron Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since December 2008

Additional DBAs - Custom Kitchens by Ron, Wasserman Building & Contracting....

Lannes Construction

We are in business for 35 years and provide the best satisfaction for our clients. Everything we do, we guarantee for 5 years. We are insured. We are meticulous, professional, and innovative in every project big and small: remodeling kitchens & bathrooms, building closets, decks, demolition, fencing, flooring, painting, installing ceiling fans, installing new roof, etc. Call us for a free estimate. Knowledge is key, and we want to help you to make the best decisions to make your home beautiful.

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Ron from Kichenz by Ron come to my home and measure for two Formica countertops on Friday. On the following Wednesday the countertops were installed and they are beautiful. Service, professionalism and price were spot on. Outstanding, quality workmanship.

CATEGORY countertops

02/22/2014

Never returned my initial call.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Initial call was not returned as our offices were closed due to inclement weather at our location. When we did make contact a few days later we were told that client had signed elsewhere,

11/18/2013

He was very thin, showed up on time, it is not early, helpful, do the process what I had to do for second and third. They gave me a quote a couple of weeks ago. I am having kitchen counters, back splash, and repair of some cabinets. They quoted me for about $10000.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Custom Kitchenz by Ron Inc. for countertops and cabinet refacing/restoration.

CATEGORY countertops,cabinet refacing

10/07/2013

went well. A little slow but rather that than rush. There were some delays but overall very happy with outcome. Ron was responsive to any questions we had or any problems that may have occurred.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ripped out entire bathroom. replaced tiles, floors , tub , shower , vanity

CATEGORY countertops,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/26/2013

We had a wonderful experience. Ron spend plenty of time with us planning the project, his estimate was very competitive (better than Home Depot!), and he and his crew worked cleanly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron refaced our cabinets, built a couple of new cabinets, put in a new sink and countertop, and did the backsplash.

CATEGORY countertops

Kitchens, refacing, cabinets, counter tops, bathrooms, tiling & lighting.

Painting, paperhanging & floor finishing.