A N R AUTO SERVICE

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since March 2009

To our neighbor, In today's fast moving world, and with the terrible state of the economy, the importance of having a reliable, trustworthy mechanic is unquestionable. Located in the heart of Westchester County with locations in both Irvington and Sleepy Hollow, A.N.R and its owner Aniello 'Niel' Ricchiuti have been servicing cars for over 25 years. With an ironclad reputation and loyal customer base, Niel and A.N.R are highly respected in the industry, winning Westchester Magazine's "Best Auto Repair Shop" in 2008. A.N.R is happy to take care of your cars regular maintainable as well as quickly diagnose and take care of any mechanical issues that unexpectedly arise. Led by Niel, who serves on an Auto Training group board, and is one of the most touted mechanics in the area, our team of mechanics are all ATTS certified and regularly attend mechanics seminars to learn new techniques and brush up on already highly toned skills. We ensure that only the best mechanics take care of your car. ...

Urban Classics Auto Repair

We have 9 highly trained employees ready to provide excellent customer service in all aspects of auto repair, diagnostics and preventative maintenance. AAA Approved Repair Shop

03/02/2016

03/11/2013

My wife hit a pothole with her 2004 Volvo damaging the spindle. Big D Volvo towed the car in and gave an estimate of $2200. Neil at ANR Auto picked the car up at Big D and brought to his garage. He repaired it for only $1200 dollars. He was a pleasure to work with and saved us a lot of money. Will definitely use again.

03/22/2012

We've had three cars serviced by Neal over the last 3-4 years. Neal's very reliable, competent, honest, and provides good value for the money. I have no problem recommending him for getting your car fixed and maintained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.Routine oil changes, brake repairs, tire changes etc.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

10/27/2011

We were not happy about the amount of time it took to diagnose and fix the problem. I wouldn't risk going back there again. I don't have that kind of time to spend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took 3 visits before the onboard computer in my mother's car was replaced and functioning the way it was supposed to.

08/22/2011

Everything has gone well with them in the past, they are good. They are very punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gotten auto repair work in the past, but mostly they change my oil and air filters. They are very knowledgeable about hybrids.

CATEGORY auto repair

New York State Inspections, Oil Changes, Check Engine Diagnostics, Tune Ups, Alignments, Tires, Brakes, Front-End work, Electrical work, Exhaust work, A/C work, more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available