Xterior Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

190 Cardinal Road

Hyde Park, NY 12538

Now offering 0% financing for 36 Months for a limited time. We are a Top Rated Angie's List Contractor and have won the Super Service Award 7 consecutive years in a row. Our services include installation and repair of Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Gutters and now Fencing. Every Owens Corning Roof Replacement job will come with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty; covering defects and installation for as long as you live in your home. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee there will be no customer unsatisfied. We are an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor and represent less than 1% of the roofing contractors in the USA. We service 8 counties throughout the Hudson Valley and are licensed and bonded with all proper insurances. We also have an exclusive SHOWROOM for our customers, so don't hesitate to contact us....

roofing (205)gutter installation (50)siding (38)window replacement (13)deck building (12)skylight installation (8)roof cleaning (6)door installation (5)chimney repair (5)insulation (4)sunroom and patio (3)home remodeling (2)

05/14/2020

Steve from Xterior Solutions was quick to respond with a detailed quote. Appointment for replacing two (2) vent-pipe boots and surrounding shingles was within a week. Worker (Wilmer) showed up on time wearing protective gear (COVID timeframe) and provided pre and post pics of the repair. Very satisfied with the work performed and Xterior was inline with other estimates I had received .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair - Vent pipe

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Photo for Xterior Solutions - 190 Cardinal Road, Hyde Park, NY - 38564368

Thank you for the great review. I will share this with Steve and Wilmer. Jason Tabor- President

04/15/2020

I was extremely satisfied with Jason and his team (Carlos.) I will definitely be hiring them again. I highly recommend them, and they were beyond professional during this time when social distancing was, and is important. Thank you Xterior solutions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Thank you for the great review. Be well. Jason Tabor- President

02/20/2020

I wish I could give Xterior Solutions a grade higher than an "A". They were wonderful to work with. We started out with Karen in sales and within a couple of weeks, we had our existing garage resided and a new roof installed. Steve, our Project Manager, worked with us to keep us informed of all details and followed-up with the progress of the work. I can't say enough good things about them. I

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Siding and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

C

11/04/2019

Very good. Good customer service. Showed up on time. Cleaned up after themselves. When they were taking the shingles off, as they were sliding off it broke the screen off the windows in my back porch. They reimbursed me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Thank you for the review. Yes, a shingle did slide down past our house protection system and damaged a screen. Accidents do happen and we reacted quickly to the situation. We did address it immediately and compensated you for the damaged screen. I'm just surprised by the excellent service that we provided for you that this review would result in a "C". If there's anything else that triggered this ...

10/08/2019

Did not chose this contractor because I received a lower price and was able to schedule job sooner. The salesman that gave estimate was very thorough, polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New asphalt roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. Sorry that we couldn't meet your needs. Good luck and if you need anything in the future please feel free to reach back out to us. Thanks, Jason Tabor- President

09/16/2019

Great, Jason stands by his work. No excuses. He delivers a fine product at fair prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally new roofs, then gutters and additional vents

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thank you for the great review. Jason Tabor- President

09/06/2019

Very responsive, very nice to work with, hard workers, good follow through. I was very happy with the work they did. My house looks wonderful. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Replacment

CATEGORY siding, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

08/27/2019

I was so impressed with the team at Xterior Solutions on my roof repair that I had them come back and replace my gutters. Very professional team from top down - Owner (Jason) Sales (Matt), Project manager (Steve) Office staff (Caroline) and the Technicians performing the task! A special thank you for Project manager (Steve), he went above and beyond coordinating each job with me. He keep me in con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your loyalty and continued business with Xterior Solutions. We received your Thank You card with a beautiful edible arrangement today. My staff felt so appreciated today and I just wanted to Thank You personally for such a nice gesture. I will follow up with a phone call tomorrow to let you know how much that meant to me and my Team. Jason Tabor- President

08/05/2019

Very professional, quick and timely. Roof does not leak anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for Xterior Solutions - 190 Cardinal Road, Hyde Park, NY - 38064429

Thanks for the review. Its much appreciated. Jason Tabor- President

07/04/2019

It went well. There were no problems. Disposal of old door and clean up after installation were great. They didn't have to re-do as much of the adjacent siding (that they had installed previously) as anticipated, and as a result lowered the cost from their upfront estimate. This was at least 2 or 3 years ago, so I don't recall dates or cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding glass door to deck replaced.

CATEGORY roofing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

Photo for Xterior Solutions - 190 Cardinal Road, Hyde Park, NY - 37966283

Thanks for the review. I was great working with you again. Jason Tabor- President

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Gutters and Fencing