Monro Muffler Brake & Service

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2010

More than 800 company-operated stores in 19 states. Additional DBA's: Autotire, Monro Muffler #147, Monro Muffler and Brake, Monro Muffler Brake Svc, Monro Muffler Brake Incorporated, Mr. Tire, inc Pro Auto, Speedy Auto Service By Monro. Social Media sites: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monro-MufflerBrake-Service/112499365480856 Twitter: https://twitter.com/monromb...

01/31/2017

I would say that the gentlemen who manages this place, is excellent. He is really the face up there, talk about professionalism. He is great. The price startles me a bit, and we generally will wait longer than generally suggested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got new tires and oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

01/05/2017

They do a good job at least when it comes to tires, I haven't done mufflers in facts I have the original mufflers in my car or brakes there so I don't know how they do on that area with getting, putting on new tires and taking care of the tires are fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase tires.

CATEGORY car tires

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change on my car. It went just fine, they were efficient, courteous and professional.

CATEGORY muffler repair

12/19/2013

It went very well. They didn't call me when I expected, so I ended up reaching out to them and they told me my car was ready. A tad annoying but once they gave me the price, I was blown away. $52 for all those services!! If you're looking for cost effective, I would def recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car inspection, tire repair, tire rotation, oil change

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

09/17/2013

Thorough inspection. Found an issue with the brakes that was repaired at a reasonable price. Call for an appointment as they are always busy. I can't recommend using the Monro.com website for making appointments, though. They don't seem to get through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided New York State Inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

Maintenance services, repair services, tire services.