Double Diamond Tree Care & Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1040 Violet Ave Lot 43

Hyde Park, NY 12538

We are a green company consisting of 5 or more employees. We use vegetable oil as fuel whenever possible and employ food grade chainsaw oil so as not to damage the environment. We have been in business since 1966. Payment is due when services are rendered, unless other methods have been arranged in advance....

tree service (44)lawn care (5)dog fencing (3)lawn & landscaping (3)firewood company (2)roof cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)roofing (1)

10/08/2020

Dennis and his team are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!! They were extremely punctual and came back the next day and kept going until the work was done! He checked in with us and made sure they did all the work we wanted and even took down some branches at no charge! I have used other tree companies and Dennis is by far the most reliable, efficient, personable, and economic tree comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

D

09/16/2020

waiting several weeks for service. has $ 2000 of our money, moved the biggest fallen tree away from our house . came when new siding being done. asked to wait one week, now one month. my problem is he has not answered our phone calls so i am feeling anxious about this. stacks of dead branches remain on our property too , a danger to our young grandkids. wish he would call !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we need multiple injured and leaning trees to be removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

This review does not reflect what actually happened. I received a call requesting emergency storm damage cleanup. I was told a large tree had fallen on the house and the wife was concerned her husband would have a heart attack trying to do any of the work himself. This turned out to be an exaggeration of what had happened. When we arrived we saw that the tree had not actually hit the house but was...

07/26/2020

Took days to complete work because equipment was being loaned, not owned. So obviously, when equipment was not available, work delayed. Cut tree tore through yard plants as it crashed onto ground. A guy climbed tree instead of proper equipment that should have been used. You get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, branch trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

I remember this job as being completed. I never received a phone call about any complaints. I have been taking trees down for 57 years. We had a tree climber because that was the proper way to do the job. My equipment is not loaned, it is owned. I should add that I gave them a really good price as they had just moved into the house and were strapped.

07/02/2020

Excellent and fast service. Came over and gave me a good overview of what needed to be done plus an accurate estimate of what it would cost. Work was highly professional, would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of all trees on property, trimming and maintenance of 2 very large trees and several smaller ones, removal of 5 medium and large sized trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

05/27/2020

The owner and all his workers are very professional, experienced and friendly. They were extremely flexible, helpful and very thorough with the cutting and pruning of our trees along with clean up. We would definitely hire them in the future and give very high recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/23/2020

Dennis and his crew were wonderful....fast and thorough. Price was fair. I will call them again as needed. Thank You

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two very tall pine trees cut down. and limbs trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

03/26/2020

Dennis did work for me a number of years ago and I was so pleased that I called him back when I needed more done. I have a large area and I appreciated the time he took to walk around the lot, give advice and price the costs for taking down different trees, explaining the differences. I found his prices to be very fair. He and his hardworking crew cut the big trees we had agreed upon plus a bunch ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dead tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

09/27/2019

Very well. The job was timely, professional and the estimate was fair. The clean up was also done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/07/2019

Now for the third time I have been very pleased with Dennis and his team. You will be pleased with the value and quality of their work. Dennis is a most friendly professional. Call ahead as to not be surprised how busy they get.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Revoke stand of 3 dead / dying white birch trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

04/10/2019

Dennis is a very nice man, professional and courteous. I feel his fee was reasonable. I needed someone who was insured since trees were so close to house and about 40’ - 50’ tall. He always answered my calls. I was pleased and would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three trees drastically trimmed that were close to house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

Tree care. Landscaping. Outdoor water drainage. Portable Sawmill and Sawmill Services. Recycled lumber. Construction services.