County Appliance Repair

A18 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since January 2017

34 Holt rd

Hyde Park, NY 12538

County Appliance Repair - A family owned business offering old school customer service at below market pricing. I limit my daily service calls to provide the quality diagnostics and repair customers are entitled to. I'm not selling one customer short so as to make it to the next on time. I do not use an answering service... I personaly take each call to better understand your needs and answer any questions you may have. That's what separates County Appliance Repair from its larger competitors. I give each customer the time and effort to get it right the first time and will always be on time. My goal is to provide the best experience possible at a fair price. I value your business and demonstrate how having someone in your home servicing an appliance, can actually be a pleasant, minimally intrusive experience. Give me a call - 845-489-8542 ...

Appliance Repair (16)Appliance Repair - Small (2)Plumbing (1)

01/20/2020

He came out on A Sunday at no extra charge (he said Stoves and frigs can't wait....homeowners need them right away). Expertly figured out the problem and got us back on line until new part arrived. New part arrived on Tuesday and appliance was fully repaired 2 days later. Very Happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator died

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

03/03/2019

County Appliance did a stellar job on our washer repair. The Owner offered to come out the same day that I called him, found a part that a national repair service said was not available, bought it at a discount, then promptly installed the part. The Owner took a great deal of care to diagnose, repair and test the machine before finishing, and he communicated every step clearly. In fact, he was ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing Machine Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

02/17/2019

Was easy to make the appointment. He quickly identified what was likely the problem, which was more an adjustment than part replacement, and quickly fixed it. He checked other possible things that could have caused the problem and determined all seemed ok. He seemed to be very knowledgeable about all types of appliances, and clearly was not inclined to replace things that were fine, as others migh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
problem with dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate your business and wish you best of luck with the dryer.

10/25/2018

The job was completed in a professional manner. Jose came prepared with the tools and parts required to complete the repair in a timely manner. He thoroughly explained what he was doing. The charge was quite reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

08/23/2018

Jose was very knowledgeable. Worked on the mechanics of the washer and had it working in no time. He was communicative about the process which we appreciate. We are teachers so we like to be educated 😉

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer machine was not draining properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Thank you for the nice review. It was my pleasure helping you. Best wishes and thank you for your business.

07/18/2018

Jose came over on a Saturday, brought spare parts that he might need. He listened to my story, asked questions, and looked at the set up to see if there was anything exterior that could be affecting my dryer. He replaced parts from the selection he brought which meant he did not have to come back. The dryer came with the house that we bought just 7 months before. After he repaired it, it became ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gas dryer quit heating up to dry clothes

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Your welcome. Thank you for your business and for your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with the dryer.

01/07/2018

Everything went very well. The owner is very responsive from our first phone call and was willing to make an appointment immediately and had time slots the next day. He was able to work with our tenant to find a time slot that worked for both of them, and was willing to persist and call back when the door was not answered right away to get the job done for us. He made all exchanges easy for us, fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ice maker kit on a top-freezer refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Thank you for the nice review and for your business. It was my pleasure helping out with the ice maker kit installation.

11/19/2017

Thank God for Jose! Saved my Thanksgiving. He was very professional and pleasant. If I have another appliance problem, he would be the only one I call. Five out of five stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Igniter replaced on my gas range

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2017

Thank you for the nice review. It was my pleasure helping and I had a nice time talking to you while working on your oven. I wish you a happy holiday season - thank you for your business.

05/09/2017

After having a very honest discussion regarding the cost of repair versus the cost of replacing and I decided to replace the washing machine rather than repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

04/04/2017

Washer and dryer working. Need a new dish washer. Very happy customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jose is great. Look no further. We have old appliances, everything went at once. He worked with me to get things going. And advised when not to spend $$ on a part, when dish washer was so old. Honest, reliable, pricing great. Thanks Jose!! I am sure I will see you soon 🙃

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure helping you with your machines. I also want to thank you for not minding my little grandson having to tag along with me, last minute. He enjoyed playing with your son and couldn't stop talking about your dogs. Best wishes.

We offer diagnosis and repairs on all major brand appliances. We also repair small appliances, such as kitchen aid mixers and vacuum cleaners. Pick up and delivery available.

Not Applicable