World Class Maintenance Inc

A 14 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2012

11 Walt Whitman Rd

Huntington Station, NY 11746

We're World Class Maintenance chimney specialists located in Huntington Station, Long Island. We service Suffolk County, Nassau County & New York City. We provide expert chimney services for an affordable price. Some of our chimney services include chimney cleanings, stainless steel liner installations, masonry repair, caps, damper replacement, chase covers installed, and much more. We are a family owned and operated business and the owner who has over 35 years experience will always be one of the men coming to your house. We have an A+ record with the BBB, a result of having not one complaint with over 3,000 customers serviced in the 10 years we've been open. We're an award winning chimney company having won the 2018 Best of HomeAdvisor Award and the 2016 and 2017 Thumbtack Top Pro Award. We're World Class Maintenance, for your world class home!...

chimney repair (12)chimney sweeping (7)chimney cap repair (4)masonry (3)concrete repair (1)

02/05/2020

We needed to determine whether the carbon monoxide detected in our home was from a chimney blockage, or from the furnace itself. I called and spoke to Anthony. He was able to get to us within 48 hours, which was much appreciated. They called the night before to confirm, and then again when they were about a half hour away. Again much appreciated. The service call was quick and efficient. They dete...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection and possible cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for the nice review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you today and thanks again for the kind words.

11/14/2019

Anthony and Steve (the owners) were terrific in every aspect of the job - from personally doing the initial inspection, negotiating a very fair price, and then personally overseeing the actual repairs. They explained in detail the repairs necessary and the work required to complete the job. They are very professional and pleasant to talk with, and place no pressure on the customer in terms of tryi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our brick chimney is about 50 years old and was in need of a new crown, sealing, and repointing on many rows of bricks.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

12/12/2018

They were friendly, helpful, clean, did a great job. They were respectful of the house and yard and when they left except for a clean working chimney - you would never have known they were there. Highly recommend. Will use again for burner chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damper added. Chimney cleaned and repair to brick on chimey

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

07/05/2018

The people worked really **** ** a difficult situation and did an amazing job diagnosing the issue. All the work was done immaculately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The chimney needed to be relined to help with back drafting.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

05/15/2018

They did a wonderful job. They were here much longer than I expected but they didn't charge me extra. Anthony is very professional as well as his crew. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with my wood burning stove, smoke was backing up into the house, I called few people and I got world class maintenance and they came, they cleaned up my stove and had to clean the flue out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2017

Thanks for the nice review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others and we're glad you were so happy with our services.

05/15/2018

They are absolutely fabulous, they came in after i asked for an estimate, they clean up after themselves, they are polite and courteous and I am very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean the chimney, put a liner on the chimney stack and different kinds of chimney work.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Thanks for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure working with you and we're glad we were able to get your chimney up to code so it's safe for you and your family. Thanks again for using us.

05/10/2018

They were fair priced, great people, knew their business, had great workers, did the job right the first time, were quick and cheap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstalled Detached Chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

Thank you for the nice Review [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure working with you and we're glad you were so happy with our service.

03/17/2017

Greatest Techs for Chimney Services around!!!  About 4 years ago, I flagged them down from a neighbors home and they installed a Chimney cap for me, very honest, they advised me that my chimney lining would need attention in the near future.  They did not pressure me to up-sell other services, they installed my cap at a VERY fair price and went on their way.  Todays visit was at my request again, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Chimney Lining Installed New Chimney Cap Sealed Chimney Crown Upgraded Pipes that connect to Chimney from Boiler and Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

09/26/2016

Excellent. Top grade all around. Owner responded immediately and advised that his crew would be there next morning. Showed up early, had installed new lining in a short while. The owner and his crew were excellent to deal with and a pleasure to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney flue lining had fallen apart and was told by oil company that we were lucky not to have major issues yet. Needed immediate upgrade.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

04/24/2015

It was difficult sometimes to get in touch with them. I would tell a friend to be aware that they are hard to get in contact with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use World Class Maintenance for chimney repair. A chimney liner was put in and the chimney was cleaned.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2011

Masonry repairs, stainless steel liners installed, chimney caps installed, chimney cleanings, repointing, rebuilds, prefabs, inspections, animal/ blockage removal, waterproofing, flashing and anything else involving a chimney.

Check, Financing Available, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa