MIDDLE ISLAND LANDSCAPING & CONTRACTING

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

anything you need...

N/A
Experience construction corp

Here to help with all your masonry needs. Give us a call today!

11/05/2014

I did not meet them, somebody else was handling it for me, but I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Middle Island Landscaping for landscaping and outside home management. I used them for the property that I was purchasing. The owners had moved out, and the grass had grown out. I had someone look after the house, and they wanted it to look like someone was living there.

CATEGORY landscaper

D

06/18/2013

The contractor is unwilling to complete the job which was originally contracted in October 2012.  Work on the walkway and steps was completed in December and did came out very good. The driveway, however, which was demo'd in December has not been completed to this day.  I understood the need to wait out the winter and was very patient about that. Starting in the Spring I called several times and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted to replace front walkway and steps and completely replace black top driveway

CATEGORY mulch

01/19/2012

Terrible experience.  Work had to be done twice.  Overcharging that led to litigation.  Spent $45,000 + attorney's fees.  Judge ruled that only half of the charges were collectable. Do Not use Middle Island Landscaping  !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced railroad ties and front steps with stone (block)  Backyard patio -replaced stone.  Replaced  railroad ties side steps with stone

CATEGORY decks, concrete driveway, landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, masonry, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

D

09/18/2007

I would probably rate them lower on the list. They did not do very good. They would not work with me on replacing and fixing some things they did wrong. They told me that it would not be too expensive and then I got a bill for $800. I thought it was going to be like $200. They advertise in the paper and they say they are great. I would not let them step foot on my property again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had sod and mulch put down in my front and back yard and also some pruning done by Middle Island.

CATEGORY mulch

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, PRUNING, PLANTING SHRUBS,FERTILIZING PROGRAMS, GRADING, PLANTING FLOWERS, DECORATIVE STONE, EXCAVATION, SEEDING, SOD, CLEAN-UPS, LAWN MAINTENANCE, TREE WORK, LAWN RENOVATION, WALKWAYS, DRIVEWAYS & PATIOS, POOL AREAS, CUSTOM BRICK & STONE WORK, RETAINING WALL CONSTRUCTION, BELGIUM BLOCKS.