Dutchess Awnings

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since June 2012

We are a full service awning company offering custom awnings for all commercial and residential needs. We assemble the awnings and sew the fabric to our customer's specifications. We are currently offering a free motor and remote control with all patio retractable awnings. Please call before visiting our showroom as the showroom hours may vary....

AWNING FX INC

9  REVIEWS
AWNING FX INC

Awning Fx is a complete awning and shade company serving the Hudson Valley area for over 20 years. We offer custom shade and awning systems for both home and business. Our suppliers and materials used are the best around and our staff measures, makes and installs every system in our product line. We are trained professionals providing European style retractable awnings, all weather stationary awnings and exterior window shades. Contact us for info today;

Award 2019
Offers by AWNING FX INC on Angie's List

06/23/2020

This is a very friendly company that does excellent professional work. I was so happy with my awning I installed a 2nd one a few years later. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed deck awnings.

08/23/2017

Excellent work even though I wasn't home at the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A 2nd awning was installed.

09/15/2015

Dutchess Awnings installed a new awning on the rear of my home by my pool and it is amazing!  Joe helped me pick out the color and the model that I ended up with.  My awning goes in and out via remote control.  It is super sturdy and looks amazing.  Thank you Joe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new awning on back deck

CATEGORY awnings

/we are delighted you are pleased with your new awning. I am certain you will enjoy it for many years to come.

09/04/2014

Joe Monte installed my porch awning last April. I was very impressed with his professionalism, hard work, and knowledge. When I called for an estimate, Joe arrived as expected. He provided an estimate for two awnings for me. The patio awning was installed as expected about  two weeks later. Joe was very helpful and neat when installing the new awning. In addition, he provided another estimate for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe Monte estimated the work to install a new patio awning and he very efficiently installed it. He also provided another estimate for an awning attached to the porch railing.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you so much for your very positive review. We assure you that, should you decide to proceed with another awning, we will be certain you are pleased with our work and will never disappoint you.

09/03/2014

We already read excellent reviews and saw wonderful work that Dutchess Awning provide for its customers. We went to Dutchess Awning store and met the lovely and friendly Vadi. She showed/demo types of awning, material and options, and all the information we need. We choose the type, color and length of the awning and set an appointment to meet with Joe at our home. Joe met us the same day and gave...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a retractable 15 x 12 motorize with Somfy remote awning Sattler Straight Valence Roof mounted with hood Drop screen 5' Hand crank

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you so much for your words of praise. It is always our policy to make certain each and every one of our customers is satisfied with our product(s) and service. We are just a phone call away should you have any questions or concerns.

Custom stationary, retractable and fixed awnings for commercial & residential. Pergolas Solar Shades Phantom Screen Doors

Ask for details.