A PLUS HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2008

A Plus Handyman Services established in 2005, is a locally owned small business committed to servicing our customers regardless of how big or small your projects may be. With over 20 years experience, our repeat customers know that we stand behind our work and our name say’s it all. Whether you live in a house, condo or townhome, A Plus Handyman Services offers you the professional services necessary to maintain your investment's appearance and value. Through our exceptional customer service we are able to assist our clients in maintaining their household without the stress and aggravation that may be experienced when dealing with other companies or doing it themselves....

N/A
A and B5 Construction Corp

06/13/2020

It didn't. They never responded to request for quote...….Actually, I submitted 6 requests recently and only ad 2 reponses…..one of them panned out, the other was another disaster! Think I may have to stop using Angie's List.....not as reliable as it once was!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed work done in bathroom.

CATEGORY contractors,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

05/17/2018

After rescheduling an initial visit twice, Eric and his wife (who assists him with the business end) showed up at our house and we discussed the work we wanted an estimate for. They were very nice and seemed competent. They said they would get back to us with an estimate in about a week. It has been almost 2 months and we never received an estimate despite my husband inquiring about it several tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add railings to existing porch plus some small adjustments to inside doors.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

08/25/2017

The weather was a problem as several of our "to do" items involved painting and this was a year in which painting outdoors was challenging. Still, he was diligent and when the weather and forecast were right, he was on it. We are very pleased with his work. We actually hired him to do more work this summer already and have started compiling other things that need to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a list of things we needed to have done. He was clear on what was within his scope of competency and recommended someone else for the one project (changing the lighting in the kitchen) and found reasonable options for all the other things on our list.

CATEGORY electrician,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,interior painters

05/07/2017

Made an appointment for them to come and give me an estimate on Saturday morning between 9 am & 10 am. In order for me to do this, I HAD TO TAKE OFF FROM WORK THAT DAY AND LOOSE PAY. He never showed for the appointment. I called them at 10:20 and still never heard back. At about 11 am, I checked their website and called the emergency number they had listed, left a message and again, never heard ba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to get an estimate for a hole in the ceiling and a hole in the bathroom - both would need drywall work and painting. I also wanted an estimate for replacing sheet rock ceiling in the garage. Explained that I need this work done ASAP

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

We contacted this customer the morning of the appointment. We left a message that we had something come up & to please contact us to reschedule. I did receive their voicemail later & have since rescheduled this estimate. We always respond & never not show up.

04/20/2017

I hired A Plus Handyman last summer to replace a through the wall air conditioner in our second floor bedroom with a new unit which fit into the same sleeve as the old one. He showed up promptly and was able to complete the job quickly and they cleaned up thoroughly after the work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace through the wall air conditioner

CATEGORY handyman service

ROOM ADDITIONS, FINISHING BASEMENTS, REPLACING CLOSET DOORS, FLOOR TILING, GUTTER CLEANING, HANDYMEN SERVICES, HOME REPAIRS, HOME MAINTENANCE LIKE GUTTER CLEANING, STORAGE SOLUTIONS, ETC. INSULATION, SIDING, WINDOWS, HARDWOOD FLOORS, FINISHED BASEMENTS, KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING AND ALL TYPES OF CARPENTRY SERVICES. ROOF REPAIR, LIGHT ELECTRICAL OR PLUMBING & SNOW REMOVAL.