A DEPENDABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2008

We repair large appliances and install most major appliances. We only do in home service. We have been in business for 20 years....

AV Appliance Service

Appliance repair company servicing the NY/NJ area. Most repairs are completed the same day. Specialize in brands such as Sub Zero, Northland, GE, kitchen Aid, Whirlpool, kenmore, Amana and more. For faster service please call/text us at 212-203-6541

06/25/2018

Very well. I found him on Angie's List a few years ago and now would not think of using anyone else. He's fair, honest & competent. Always does a good job with no surprises. I would highly recommend him for any appliance repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine belt replaced.

12/03/2016

Jeff talked me through the problem in detail and explained how to solve the problem myself over the phone without the need for onsite service. Will definitely be my first call for any appliance repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line on refrigerator fixed

10/11/2016

Called. Arrived within two hours of initial call. Fixed problem same visit. Friendly and courteous. A true professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced heating element and a few additional parts in clothes dryer.

05/02/2016

highly recommend Jeff and will only use him for any repair needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff gave me excellent advice right over the phone and saved me a bundle.

07/24/2015

Jeff is knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, neat, and he arrived early! Fortunately (for us), labor only, no parts needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared blocked (frozen) drain in freezer

Large appliance repair