MOLYE CHEVROLET, INC.

Founded 1935 • Angie's List since July 2006

Whether you are looking for a new or used vehicle, stopping in for service, or looking for extra accessories for your car or truck, Molye Chevrolet Always Says YES! All vehicles purchased come with Molye's " Oil Changes for Life" every 5,000 miles! Let us say YES to you...

HOWARD ROAD GARAGE

Family owned and operated auto repair, fleet service and maintenance company since 1963. We are a certified New York State Inspection station. We have the latest equipment for all your diagnostic needs. We repair all makes and models foreign and domestic. Please call us at 585 429 5790 and mention Angie's List when you schedule!

04/27/2017

Very good. Did not try to sell me stuff I really didn't need. Seem very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change, NYS Inspection

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

06/22/2016

04/29/2015

They had the Vin number so we just went there. It was cheap. Very good pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molye Chevrolet Dealership. Had to have a key replace.

CATEGORY car accessories

(member name removed), Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and letting us help with your key needs. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Angie's List!

09/09/2013

Work was performed as scheduled. We have had minor repairs done in the past- always satisfactory results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had routine maintenance done on our Astro van. Also had them fix the rear door.

09/09/2013

This is the 2nd car I purchased at Molye. I have then do all work that needs to be done on my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change

CATEGORY auto repair

New, Certified Pre-Owned and Used Vehicle Sales, Service and Parts, Accessories for All GM Brands!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa