PKJ Electrical Corp

• Trade License Locale
  • Suffolk county, NY

Kelly Jackson

Holtsville, NY 11742

electrical (14)landscape lighting (2)

06/15/2020

Great job. Efficient, clean and a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed lights in the kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

03/15/2020

GREAT! Job was completed, courteous and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

11/13/2019

Arrived on time. Pleasant and cordial. Work completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two outlets replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

07/13/2019

Mr. Jackson showed up on time, completed the project quickly and was extremely professional. I really appreciated the quick response do to the fact I was unable to run my pool .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disconnected and removed pool pump and timer and outlet. Installed new 120 volt pool timer and installed new GFI outlet and installed new plug on end of pump cord

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

05/15/2019

Amazing. He was here several times, always arrived on time with all materials. Before every job the pricing was discussed and I paid exactly what was agreed upon with no surprises. The electrician was kind, considerate and caring and explained everything to me. He made suggestions and took the time to help me understand everything. I learnt this is a family business and being a small business owne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring light posts. Electrical work inside home. Added outdoor plugs for Christmas Lights. Outlets in home. Lights in ceiling.

CATEGORY electrician,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

04/09/2019

I would recommend Peter Jackson from PKJ Electrical. When I called for an estimate, his wife was very friendly and professional and went out of her way to make me happy. Peter arrived on time and did exactly what was stated on the estimate. Very professional and personable. I would recommend PKJ Electrical and would definitely use his services again in the future. I give PKJ Electrical an A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hard wired smoke detectors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

03/23/2019

Will definitely hire again, super professional and efficient. Our exterior fixture looks great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior fixture installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a great review. We are happy you were pleased with our service. We were both saying how nice you were last night. We look forward to working with you in the future.

08/01/2018

Everything could not have gone smoother. I spoke to Kelly who set up the time when the estimate could be done. Pete showed up early!! He called first to see if it was okay to come early. He came, gave me a great price and did the work , cleaned up and we done within a half hour. Would definitely use again in the future. Thanks Pete and Kelly. The whole process took only 3 days from initial contact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an outdoor outlet moved to put in a railing

06/25/2018

He's been doing it a long time and is very knowledgeable. I've been in business for 25 years and only use people with a good attitude and that is definitely PKJ.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does a lot of outdoor lighting and lighting work at my house. He's also worked with me to help bring electrical services to new homes.

CATEGORY electrician,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

06/22/2018

Everything was done well, he was professional and reliable. He cleaned after himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put high hats in our living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Service changes and upgrades, Pools and Hot Tubs, Dormers and Extensions, Renovations, Landscape lighting, Trouble shooting and maintenance, Generators, Ceiling, Exhaust and Attic fans, Air condition wiring.

Ask for Details.