New Frontiers, LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since June 2014

New Frontiers, LLC is a local contractor that can meet all your needs. We service from Clinton up to Old Forge and all locations in between. A unique business practice we adhere to is that an owner is always on-site. This means as a customer you can be sure are dealing directly with a decision maker at all times. Also, you can have that added comfort of top quality!...

Berthel Construction LLC

General contractor that performs any work from the foundation to the finish! We can complete any project from a basic deck, to a complete remodel, to a brand new home and can also include hardscape and landscape services!

11/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When our gas hot water baseboard heating system failed, I contacted Paul at New Frontier based on a friends recommendation and an appointment was scheduled right away. Paul looked over the old system, doing a great job explaining what needed to be replaced including why as well as pros and cons of the options. We received a very reasonable detailed quote right on the spot along with information regarding the tax benefits of having an energy star boiler. Paul did a great job keeping us in the loop over the next few days with status updates and was able to get the system in in a realtively quick amount of time. He took his time explaining to us the various components, expected life cycles and maintenace items. Professional, courteous and prompt. I would not only recommend him but I will be working him again on home repairs.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/30/2015

I cannot express how pleased I was with the work New Frontier did at my house. As soon as I called, they were able to fit me in their busy schedule. When they showed up, they were not only polite, but very personable. They were able and willing to answer any questions I had. I felt they went above and beyond, what I asked them to do. They were their to fix my electric heat in the basement. The gen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider installed a hot water tank, along with fixing electric heat in the basement of my home.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/21/2015

New Frontiers did an outstanding job turning my dusty old basement into a fully finished space, complete with new walls, floors, windows and updated electrical work. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and worked efficiently. In a matter of days, they completely transformed the lower level of my home. I would highly recommend them for any home renovation project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished basement

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/11/2015

It was so easy to deal with New Frontiers.  They were friendly and professional.  I was even able to with my credit card on the spot.  They helped me with National Grid forms and I even got a rebate for the new furnace.  It would HIGHLY recommend New Frontiers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My old furnace died a few days after Christmas.  New Frontiers was able to come in during the holidays on short notice to remove my old furnace and replace it with a new one.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

09/14/2014

New Frontiers, LLC has won my business. From the start Paul and Tom were true professionals. I received great customer service, a great value and above all quality work. My new boiler and hot water tank have run with zero problems. Seeing the level of pride Paul took in his work on my boiler I won't hesitate to call them if I ever need remodeling work done as well. Thanks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two hot water tanks and a gas boiler

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We can accommodate projects such as heating, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, floors, decks & porches, siding, sidewalks and interior finish work. If you are looking to build an addition or new house, we can also help. We have staff to help you with the beginning design phase right to the very end and handing the keys over.

none