Just Exteriors Plus

A113 REVIEWS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since April 2009

134 New Paltz Rd

Highland, NY, 12528

Formed in 1978, Just Exteriors Plus is your go to company for the absolute best in siding, windows and roofing for your Hudson valley home. Our products and service is unmatched in the industry. Read our reviews and see why more people choose Just Exteriors Plus to beautify their home. We offer 100% financing to qualified buyers. I'm sorry, but at this time we do not offer repair services for non customers. Thank you...

Windows (76)Siding (45)Roofing (36)Doors (16)Gutters (15)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Insulation (7)Handyman Services (7)Gutter Cleaning (3)Decks and Porches (2)General Remodeling (2)Ceramic Tile (2)

04/03/2017

The work that was done was well done, but it wasn't finished. It wasn't finished because of me because I had said something could be left the way it was. Later I noticed it wasn't closing flush on the bottom and was only closing flush on the top. I had earlier told them to leave the bottom shock absorber off because it looked like it didn't need it. I called them and said it looked like they neede...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a downstairs storm door in the back and two windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

Hmmm. I don't recall there being an unresolved issue. I am sorry. I will call right away! Thanks for the feedback. Update, 5/25. All the issues have been resolved. Thanks again for your feedback. Sometimes we make mistakes without knowing . Feedback, such as this, helps to keep us on top of things. I appreciate your patience.

03/03/2017

Excellent! They showed up on time, worked hard, cleaned up every day, and completed the job on time and at the agreed price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt shingle roof replacement.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

Thank you!

10/27/2016

The work was performed by a crew who were perfectionist in the craft. I love driving up my driveway and love the appearance of my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed new siding;the houses on our street are contemporary styling and we needed something different but not so much as to stick out like a sore thumb. Suggestions were made and we took the plunge.

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure!

09/19/2016

The project was extensive. Eddie Drake was extremely helpful in defining the scope of the project and choosing the most appropriate options and materials. He came to the house frequently to monitor his team and to ensure our requirements were met. His team proved to be highly skilled. They were neat, polite and hard working. We are very happy with Eddie and the whole Perfect Exteriors team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project included a new roof, new siding and new back porch.

CATEGORY decks, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

Thank you!

04/18/2016

Being forced to purchase (vs warranty) replacement window glass due to product quality that fell short of expectations was a significant disappointment.  Just Exteriors Plus agreed to install the replacement windows at no charge.  The installation was completed without delay once the replacement parts arrived.  Bruce Peter completed the install in two appointments.  The packaging material and "rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just Exteriors Plus installed new replacement window sashes when several of  the original windows failed to meet the quality expectations for the product.  The original manufacturer of the windows had gone out of business forcing me to purchase replacement parts with no warranty.  Just Exteriors Plus installed the original windows in 2008.  Just Exteriors Plus installed the new sashes free of charge eight years after that sale.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2016

Thank you member! The recession took it's toll on many businesses. Gorell windows was hit hard and just couldn't survive. Fortunate;y the were bought out and parts are still available, albeit at a cost. I was happy to help you. Have a great summer!

02/11/2016

Responded quickly by phone after sending an email thru Angie's List. Guy came out to assess and give a bid. The windows took several weeks beyond that to arrive and be put in, but that may be out of the control of the provider. Happy with the final product, installed well and my house is warmer now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 large original slider single pane windows with energy efficient ones.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2016

Thank you member. It was our pleasure to serve you! Best regards: Bruce Peter President, Just Exteriors Plus The most trusted name in hime improvement

12/09/2015

At the first meeting, Dave came out and spent more time than I thought he would, explaining their process and the materials that would be used. I especially appreciated Dave's professional and friendly manner. I expected a warranty on the product, but was not expecting the warranty on their workmanship. It's 10 years! They told us 2-3 days of work to complete the job. It did take the full 3 days. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our whole roof with architectural shingles. Repaired roof deck for dormer. Replaced soffit and trim around dormer section.

CATEGORY decks, roofing, siding, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2015

Thank you so very much for your wonderful words! Merry Christmas and God Bless Bruce Peter President Just Exteriors plus The most Trusted Name in Home Improvements

11/02/2015

The crew was here early in AM and they removed and installed window in a professional clean matter. Job was done in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2015

It was a pleasure working for you! Regards Bruce Peter, President, Just Exteriors Plus The most trusted name in home improvements

09/29/2015

!3 windows replaced in one day.  We were very pleased with the windows and also with the workmanship and professionalism of the two installers. We would highly recommend this company for window replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced most windows in house with vinyl windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2015

Thank you member! We appreciate your kind words. Best Bruce Peter President, Just Exteriors Plus The most trusted name in home improvements

09/03/2015

Four years ago, Just Exteriors came to my home to do all my windows.  Over the last winter, three of the windows started having staining in between the panes due to a manufacturer's defect.    I called Bruce and asked for his help.  He quickly was able to get the proper information and order three new replacements for the windows.  He came over promptly and installed them on his own.   I am proud ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced three window sashes due to a manufacturer defect

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2015

Glad I could help! Thank you Bruce Peter, President Just Exteriors Plus The most trusted name in home improvement