Just Exteriors Plus

A113 REVIEWS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since April 2009

134 New Paltz Rd

Highland, NY, 12528

Formed in 1978, Just Exteriors Plus is your go to company for the absolute best in siding, windows and roofing for your Hudson valley home. Our products and service is unmatched in the industry. Read our reviews and see why more people choose Just Exteriors Plus to beautify their home. We offer 100% financing to qualified buyers. I'm sorry, but at this time we do not offer repair services for non customers. Thank you...

Windows (76)Siding (45)Roofing (36)Doors (16)Gutters (15)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Insulation (7)Handyman Services (7)Gutter Cleaning (3)Decks and Porches (2)General Remodeling (2)Ceramic Tile (2)

09/27/2017

Very well, the crew were very nice and professional. They completed the work quickly and were considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a bunch old windows to be replaced due to wear and age. 11 windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

08/01/2017

Job started and completed as promised. Prep and cleanup was meticulous . Other people in the neighborhood have used them as well...I can see why. My thanks to Bruce and his team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Starting an exterior renovation on the home. First bit of business was the roof. Once completed, will move on to the two remaining tasks. I will definitely consider Just Exteriors Plus for those tasks.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

07/28/2017

everything went smoothly from start to finish. The guys were there on time and finished the day on time. the house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had siding and windows and doors and gutters done.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

I truly enjoyed watching the transformation of your beautiful home. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

07/24/2017

We selected Just Exteriors Plus to replace the siding on our home. We had several contractors submit proposals and we selected Just Exteriors. They proposed using fiberglass siding and everything turned out well. The crew showed up every day, on time, and worked through extremely cold weather. The job was completed on time and without incident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

Boy oh boy was it cold that year. Nonetheless, we worked through it and completed the job. Thank you for the kind review!

07/24/2017

We had used Just Exteriors Plus previously to replace our siding and selected them to replace our roof. The estimate was that it would take 2 to 3 days. When the crew came there was a chance of rain the next day. They wound up bringing 10 workers and completed the job in one day. Everything was done professionally

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

07/21/2017

It was a very good experience. They were able to do the job in a short period of time and it looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home was insulated, sided and trimmed.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

Thanks you. Your home looks wonderful now!

07/14/2017

It was pouring rain and they installed 8 windows in the bedrooms and bath. They also replaced a large window in the living room. When Bruce gave me the estimate, he gave me a fair price, he was far below other estimates I received. The 2 men that completed the job were professional and efficient. They did an excellent job from start to finish and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new windows throughout my home

CATEGORY insulation, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

Thank you so much!

06/23/2017

They are currently working with me in my home. I guess this is just general construction. What I asked them to do was replace the windows. I believe I don't need their services, but they build decks, they put up siding, etc. For me they are doing general construction and renovation of the home. They're still doing some work; just waiting for some windows to come in to be replaced. So far he's done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is for construction service; some work on my roof, they're putting in some windows in my home, they replaced a wall, I had a banister that I couldn't hang up so they replaced the wall, and pretty much tiled my bathroom floors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

05/08/2017

We are very pleased with the new windows and have already noticed a difference in heating/cooling our rooms. The installation was done within a few hours and the service was extremely professional. Hope to hire again to complete replacement of the rest of the windows in the house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced several windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

Thank you so much!

05/02/2017

The repairs look ok. However it is difficult to reach Bruce, repeated calls went unanswered the day the work was to be done. I was at work and did not know if they wre working on the repairs. When i got home after 6 i saw the repairs were done. I also needed an additional copy of the pd receipt as the original was lost. Weeks later i still havent heard from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Row of Sofit and fascia needed replaced

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

Thank you. We sent the copy of the bill and paid invoice the day after your called. If you still have not received it, please call and leave a message