Dolphin Plumbing Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 753

Highland, NY 12528

You are in safe waters with us! High quality plumbing and heating repairs and installations, Knowledgeable and friendly service, Reasonable rates. Available 24/7 for emergencies. Our service will make you flip!...

plumber (72)drain cleaning (14)water heater repair and installation (14)hvac repair (10)home remodeling (6)well and water pump (6)sewer cleaning (3)gas leak repair (2)water softener installation and repair (2)

09/17/2019

I contacted Jill because my plumbing came loose and my kitchen was flooded. She was very understanding and they showed up and fix my pipes temporarily. We made appointment to repair the pipes they were on time, professional clean and the price is reasonable will be hiring again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A prior contractor messed up my plumbing in my Kitchen had to moved for the second time

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for posting. Glad John was able to correct your plumbing and that you have been welcomed into the Dolphin family! We are happy to count you as another happy customer and it is a pleasure working with you! Call us if you need us- All best, Jill
C

07/17/2019

I was informed that no new customers are being accepted at this time (July 2019) as they are at capacity. This post is an FYI as I cannot comment on the services provided since was not able to schedule any work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested service to remove filtration tanks plus some potential plumbing line repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Hello- I'm sorry for the delayed response and that we were not able to serve you; but as the business owner, I'd like to offer a full explanation of why this is the case since it seems that you felt disappointed enough to post this non-review. 1. Perhaps you are unaware, but there is a huge shortage in the trades, ask any plumber, carpenter, mason, electrician, mechanic, etc. I know, bc we have be...

07/05/2019

By the way, this happened two years ago in 2017, and I’m still angry about it, so decided to write a review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Angie’s list messages to ask a question, and Jill the disgustingly rude receptionist, had to respond passive-aggressively with capital letters and letting me know that they are a “master plumber”. It was all so unnecessary, as I only was asking about cementing two pvc pipes together... something I ended up doing myself (and I’m no master plumber). She also said it would be $85 to come out and check. I nicely said that I believe I had about an hour of work for them. This is when she wrote back in caps that WE determine the time not me. Wow. Is this how they teach loser receptionists to acquire more business? Complete jerks. The worst. Never will get a dime from me.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hello Angie's list customers, Pls scroll down to 7/10/2017 to see this woman's complaint as I posted the extent of my email exchange with her 2 years ago and haven't thought about her since.... Sincerely, Dolphin Plumbing Business Owner

06/03/2019

We contacted a few plumbers, this company responded right away and in a professional manner. They worked with us around other contractors it was like choreographing a play trying to get all the contractors here at the right time. We took out an old tub and tile and put a new one in but we did not renovate the whole bathroom so it was tricky. The bathroom is very small as well. The tub needed to ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed new tub, toilets switched around and faucets.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Photo for Dolphin Plumbing Inc. - PO Box 753, Highland, NY - 37907374

OMG! I swear I responded to this - my apologies for the delay. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband and I hope we helped move your future ahead! All the best to you both- All best, Jill

03/23/2019

Jill was extremely pleasant over the phone and very urgent. She was able to get Jon (the master plumber) to contact me within the hour, and to my home within 3 hours. Jon was professional, pleasant and proficient. Very good and clean work. HIGHLY recommend this company. If I ever need another plumber, Dolphin plumbing is my go to company. The price was high, but expected on a weekend and for prior...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency repair for broken water pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for reaching out to us- Glad we were able to fit you in on a frozen pipe day! Always a hustle on those days but also glad you had a pick up that handles your driveway, lol. Call us if you need us; now you know from experience, that you are in safe waters with us! All best, Jill

11/17/2018

They arrived on time and proceeded to fix the kitchen sink drain leak then proceeded to find the reason for a slow drain and fixed the problem.Very satisfied indwell hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen sink drain leak plus slow drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], John enjoyed meeting you and your wife- glad we can add you to the list of happy customers! Thank you for your patience waiting for an appointment; you caught us at a high volume moment- the beginning of heating season! Call us if you need us- Happy holidays. Kind Regards, Jill

11/08/2018

Did not work. Line was to obstructed. Hired excavation company to repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clog in underground drainage line,

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Many thanks for the review but I must say that it is a bit puzzling. My understanding from John is that while attempting to snake your grey water line, he kept pulling out roots so stopped and had a conversation with you that went something like this... "Not sure if you want me to keep going bc I am pulling out A LOT roots and you tell me the line is old and we don't k...

09/08/2018

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Dolphin plumbing--I was impressed when they didn't send a salesperson to my door for the free estimate. I was impressed with the reasonable estimate. I got actual answers to my questions. I was also impressed with Jill's responsiveness with questions and making appts. John and his team came to do the work in a timely fashion and there was no delay...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new boiler installed, new water pump, new well tank, replace spigot/pipe, drain hot h2o tank, snake pipe

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Many thanks for your glowing review- we do really care about doing right by folks... and communication is our thing! So glad you are happy with your new unit! We are glad to count you as a new happy customer! Kind Regards, Jill

05/15/2018

This Company Dolphin Inc. is just amazing. He was there in less than an hour. Friendly, professional. Even the office staff. I had never used this company before a friend gave me his number. H took care of my problem like I was a customer he had taken care for years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
work on my oil tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

Thank you so much for your review and you mention a very cherished character trait of John's- as he will take care of you! That's why you are in safe waters with us! All the best with the sale of your house- Kind Regards, J&J

04/23/2018

EXCELLENT showed up on time... very professional .. very clean addressed all my concerns takes pride in his work somewhat of a lost art nowadays .... if you need a plumber you can trust them to do an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new plumbing installed new toilets fix all existing plumbing new sinks brought everything up to code

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Hey [Member Name Removed]! John is looking forward to seeing you next week. Many thanks for mentioning the "lost art", as craftsmanship is one of John's flagship work habits... and he doesn't make up his own rules- he follows the code.... you'd be surprised at how many technicians don't. We appreciate straight talk! Kind Regards, Jill

Plumbing Repairs & Installations, Oil & Gas Boilers/Furnaces (including HIGH EFFICIENCY units), Hydronic Heating & Boilers, Gas Piping & Repair, Water Heaters (On-Demand/Indirect/Electric/Gas/Oil), Well Tanks, Pump Repairs, Toilets, Tub & Shower Controls, Faucets, & Sinks, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher & Icemaker Installations, Bathroom Renovations & Additions, Sewer and Drain Cleaning, Water Quality Testing, Water Softeners & Purification Systems, and more!

AC installation. However, we do AC repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express