Wagner Construction Co Inc

A36 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since January 2006

44 Bethpage Rd

Hicksville, NY 11801

Wagner Construction is family owned and operated business that has been servicing the Long Island Community for over 35 years strong. We offer nothing but the best in quality and services for all of our customers and employees. We strive to be the best in the industry and our happy and well serviced customers seem to reinforce our business model. Thank you to all our existing customers and to our potential new ones, we hope to see you soon as well....

Roofing (30)Gutters (5)General Remodeling (5)Windows (4)Siding (4)Doors (4)Insulation (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)Drywall (2)Interior Painting (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (2)Fencing (1)

10/26/2018

The job was well done and they cleaned up everything immaculately when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got our roof replaced that was damaged from a leak. Wagner had to replace not only the shingles but also the wood panels underneath the roof. In addition they replaced all of the gutters that were on the house with new drain spouts.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

09/11/2018

Repair perfectly restored the fence. It was done expeditiously, at the time promised, at the quoted cost, which was competitive. A couple repairs were made to the existing fence, the need of which wasn't known but were taken care of, no additional charge. Cleanup was complete, all debris was taken away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tree fell on our chain link fence, crushing a large section.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

08/14/2018

They are great. Good customer service and good craftsmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full gut of my home

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

09/28/2015

The job was done fantastically, Came on time, kept to estimate and made sure work was done to my satisfaction  We couldn't have been more pleased. Went up and beyond my expectations. Kudo?s to Ken and his team

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2015

Thanks for the positive review hop you and your family have a happy and healthy new year

09/21/2015

After receiving an estimate for replacement of the roof on my house and garage, I sent in a signed contract. I never received back a finished contract with a signature from the company. I went through endless delays, and never even received a date to do the work after months and months of delays. I called the office and kept on being told that the roofing material was on order (before they even as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof on my house and garage, and contracted to have it done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2015

Wagner Construction requires customers leave a deposit on special order shingles and we didn't receive a deposit from the customer, after we made several unsuccessful attempts to contact our customer a deposit still wasn't received therefore Wagner couldn't perform the work that we were contracted to perform. We would have loved to have to do the work that we were contracted to do

07/14/2015

It went great.  I wasn't available all the time to see the construction through but from what I did see while there, they were great and courteous. I was informed about every step and made to feel extremely comfortable. The workers started working in the morning and worked just about none stop until completion.  I checked the work at night when I could and all was well; just like the plans we orig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Dormer. Essentially one side of the house was torn down and rebuilt to 2 stories.  Everything was done from roof to walls to floors. Wagner brought in his own electrical crew, plumbers and other installers.  He did everything that needed to be done and after seeing what was done, I think he did a wonderful job.

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2014

05/17/2015

After interviewing 5 companies to do this job, Wagner Construction was the one that stood out.  Turns out we made the right choice.  From beginning to end, Steve Wagner and crew were punctual, professional, and did top notch work on every phase of the job.  I had to special order some outside lights and they came back a couple months later to install them.  My wife and I are very happy with our "n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows, new roof, new siding on house and garage.

CATEGORY roofing, siding, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2014

04/02/2015

Beautiful work and fabulous service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed slate roof on large ranch and replaced it with architectural roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2015

01/02/2015

The owner came to give me an estimate and he was very nice. The workers came and completed the roof installation and I was very please with them they were very professional and cleaned up every piece of the old roof. would definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

12/30/2014

I thought they did very good work and I was pleased with them. They also cleaned up too and I thought that was good. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof on our home a couple years ago. They also put another roof on another home we had about 10 years ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2012

Roofing, doors, windows, siding, renovations, and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover