Islandwide Seamless Gutter

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since February 2008

Additional DBAs - Jeffrey Silverman Roofing & Siding Inc, Island Wide Seamless Gutter & Leader Systems Inc, Islandwide Seamless Gutter & Leader Systems Inc, Jeffery Silverman Roofing, Silverman, Jeffrey Roofing & Siding Inc. Servicing homeowners and contractors for over 30 years....

Central Islip

14  REVIEWS
Central Islip

Central Islip Gutter Cleaning, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade with 5 years experience in this type of work. We will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We offer free estimates! Feel free to give us a call, we look forward to earning your business!

07/07/2020

My basement had water seepage due to clogged gutters and needed urgent service. I contacted Jeff and although he couldn't do it, he provided me a contact which turned out to be a big blessing as I got serviced the same day excellent service (they accommodated me in spite of a very tight schedule due to Jeff's recommendation). That speaks a lot about how classy gentleman is Jeff. I will always hire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter repair

10/27/2018

Everything went very well. Received estimate from Jeff on Monday and they came on Friday. Jose and his crew showed up at 8 am and were finished by 10:30 am. I am completely satisfied with the quality of their work and the clean up. Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all gutters and leaders. Added leaf guards to keep gutters clear.

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The job was to replace the roof. Once they removed 2 layers of shingles, they showed me that all the plywood was rotted and needed to be replaced. That's what ended up making the job so expensive. The work men were very nice, considerate and certainly knew what they were doing.

05/19/2014

Removed all previous gutters and debris, and replaced and repositioned with the new gutters. The new gutters look 100% better than the previous gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old gutters and replaced with new and improved gutters.

06/17/2013

What they charged me was reasonable. He had to come a couple of times to get it right but I don't know what the problem was. They came back a couple of times. It wasn't expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Jeffrey Silverman Roofing repair my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, gutter repair & replacement.