Gold Star Plumbing

• Trade License Number
  • 2378

115 Engineers Dr

Hicksville, NY 11801

Gold Star Service delivers outstanding plumbing, heating and cooling services to homeowners in the Long Island area. From our technical expertise to our customer-focused solutions, from our business processes to the service we provide – we push ourselves daily to be measurably better than we were the day before. When we launched our business in 2010, we had a dictionary’s worth of ideas for our company name. At the end of the day, we chose “Gold Star.” Not as a self-applied pat on the back, but as a constant reminder to ourselves about the kind of service we wanted and expected to deliver. “World-Class Service Today and Every Day” is more than a saying for us – it’s the standard by which we measure every thought, word, and action, and it’s the only acceptable standard by which we interact with customers and conduct our business. No matter how much we grow, we never lose sight of what is most important: your needs! Your ongoing loyalty, support and positive feedback is the backbone of our continued success and growth, one project at a time. From our upfront and transparent pricing on all plumbing, heating, cooling and drain cleaning quotes to our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you’ll know you made a smart decision in choosing Gold Star Service! What Makes Us Truly Unique Choose Gold Star Service today and you’ll receive: Five star, world class service from the moment you first call to the moment we leave your home…and everything in between Upfront, transparent pricing 100% satisfaction guaranteed Live voices on the other end of the phone, both day and night 30 to 60 minute (you choose) advanced notice before we arrive, no waiting for us Respect for your home and property Peace of mind, in knowing we’re fully licensed and insured Services We Offer We offer a wide range of home services to homeowners from Nassau to Suffolk (and all areas in between) including: Plumbing Heating Cooling Drain Cleaning Sewer Replacement...

plumbers (10)drain pipe installation (5)drain cleaning (1)sewer cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)water heaters (1)HVAC Companies (6)

03/01/2021

Nick was very friendly, professional and courteous. He took the time to review everything with me in detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for pipe noises

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

02/23/2021

Great! Nick was so nice and explained all the work being done to me perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work on shower toilet sink repaired pipe on hot water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

02/12/2021

I had an excellent plumber come to my house. He gave me three different options that would resolve my plumbing problem. All of which were at a great price. I would highly recommend Gold Star Plumbing for all your plumbing needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work from my washing machine

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/06/2021

well, it was explained what the problem was. the difference between vapor, leak and damaged consequences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yes services needed were done professionally.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

01/21/2021

They figured out exactly what the problem was and fixed it right away. Very professional and friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

11/24/2020

Technician troubleshot problem and ran a rinse cycle on the dishwater. The remaining water then drained and the issue was resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain standing water in dishwasher

CATEGORY drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

10/21/2020

The technician from Gold Star Plumbing was professional, respective and overall did a great job. I would recommend requesting Davin Jones as the technician when you contact Gold Star Plumbing. He was really great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing pump in water tank on toilet

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/20/2020

I chose Gold Star based on the reviews and they did not disappoint. Excellent customer service every single time, professionalism, and the quality of work provided would keep me calling them back for all my plumbing needs. Matt came to give us the initial quote. Angeline won us over with her sunshine personality with every phone call. Scott was our main plumber on site and we are very pleased with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil to gas conversion, laundry relocation, pipe replacements, etc.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/17/2020

I have used Gold Star for several years and they have always done a thorough and professional job. Davin Jones, service tech, came to my house last time and was very professional and courteous. He did an outstanding job in fixing a few leaks in one of my bathrooms. He even offered to clean the bathroom after the work was completed. I highly recommend this company for any plumbing related work. Gre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom plumbing and drain leaks

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/09/2020

Excellent. Scott was an outstanding service representative. His work ethic , professionalism and his cordiality was so welcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leaking pipe

CATEGORY gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Drain Cleaning and more!

We do not service Window Units