1-800 Water Damage

We are experts in water and fire damage in your home or business. At 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, we have the tools and resources to remove moisture and clean up your property. Our water damage restoration specialists have the training and tools necessary to get your home or business looking like new again, back to its original condition....

All Dry NY

20  REVIEWS
All Dry NY

We are licensed general contractors specializing in Restoration Services. We restore property damage caused by disasters such as, a fire, flood, mold, storm or even a blood trauma event. We are an emergency service company, open 7 days a week and committed to restoring your property through the use of our skilled professionals and our state-of-the-art equipment. Give us a call today to request more information! Additional phone number: 516-231-9945.

09/24/2019

Excellent. Workers were friendly and professional, and got the job done remarkably fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken pipe that flooded entire first floor of my home.

09/24/2019

John and the team were extremely courteous and professional. They did a great job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of this type of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold and waters removal in my basement.

09/24/2019

Very pleasant experience and amazing service from John, Pete and the rest of the team. Highly professional and no non-sense, courteous guys who responded quick and went above and beyond to get the job done. Not only would I use them again, I will be recommending them to friends and family should any of them have to deal with water/mold damage to their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water removal from basement