Jims Plumbing Heating & Electrical Inc

Angie's List since August 2010

Vansant Construction

We are a 4th Generation Construction Company. Our longevity and success are a direct result of our unwavering commitment to our founding principles: quality, value, and integrity. We enjoy collaborating with clients, craftsman, designers, and architects to bring your project to life on time and within your budget, all while providing an exceptional value. Thank you for considering Van Sant Construction. Find us on Facebook under Van Sant Construction. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG!

Award 2019

09/10/2017

CATEGORY lighting

11/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called at noon and they were here the next morning and finished the work. Friendly, quick, knowledgeable.

07/25/2014

prompt, professional, on time, reasonable price, and happy to help. would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed my electrical outlets that werent working and some needed to be relocated

06/06/2014

They were awesome. They come when they say they're going to come. What stood out about them was that they were prompt and reliable. One of the lines didn't get bled properly, so they came back out and re-bled. They're just really nice. These people can do what they say they're going to do. $630 is a lot, but it was done properly. So I guess it was worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Jim's Plumbing. I had them install radiant heaters in my house.

05/28/2014

We have always had good service from Jim's Plumbing and we call them first whenever we require plumbing repairs or services. We rely on Jim's Plumbing to winterize the house, when we choose to close it for a few months. They have also installed new pumps, maintained our system, repaired our hot water tank, and fixed several faucets. They are responsive, punctual, and courteous. I have found their ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the last five years, Jim's Plumbing has handled our water system, both the Cistern in the winter and the Lake Pump in the summer. They have also provided basic plumbing services, such as maintaining our hot water tank and fixing faucets.

CATEGORY septic tank