2G's Cosmetic Maintenance LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Residential,commercial & industrial power washing,exterior cleaning, deck maintenance, sealing, coating, painting, awnings, sandblasting, drain cleaning, snow removal, brick etching, vinyl, natural, composite, sand locking, patios, roof cleaning, gutters & windows....

Leak Stoppers Inc

513  REVIEWS
Leak Stoppers Inc

Our main goal is to supply customers with services that our competitors don't want to do or don't know how to do. Mainly, we fix and guarantee other companies roofs. We are also similar to them in that we can give free estimates on new roof systems, but still unique in our installation techniques and material preference. As a leading repair company, we constantly adapt our installations processes to avoid problems that we have seen during thousands of leak repairs. We use science and our exposure to materials in the field to help us pick and install the best roofs available. We also provide chimney crown, mortar and flashing work.

Award 2019

07/02/2020

Great! Greg and his partner arrived early and did a fanatic job. I'd definitely hire 2G again. Thanks for your hard work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash siding

09/27/2013

I called Wednesday to make an appoint for this Friday or next Friday.  They were very accommodating.  I had an appointment for the time they wanted to come and so that said they would come later.  I thought that was very nice.  The 2 G's (Gregory and Gregory) arrived on time.  Explained what they were going to do and did a very neat and complete job.  They even cleaned my front window and storm do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washed patio in front of the house and all walls that enclose garden and separate houses on both sides.

04/08/2013

It was scheduled as soon as I wanted it done. They were very personable, very prompt in their response, very punctual, polite and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed house and garage.

07/17/2010

This was the first company I called, at 11:00 a.m. I told him the size. He quoted a price and I asked how soon could he do it. He said that he could be at my house at 12:00 noon. On the "dot" he was at my door. There were some items on my patio, which he insisted on moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashed 20'x12' patio.

ask for details