Mr K's Services Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2005

Additional e-mail - ken@kenkarlewicz.com. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBAs - Mr. K's Window Cleaning, Mr. K's Gutter Cleaning....

Home Ally

9  REVIEWS
Home Ally

Our biggest secret to success, is our passion for the work that we do and our company values! Our mission is to exceed our clients expectations and provide them with a seamless hassle-free experience that is 100% guaranteed. Our industry leading specialists will give your home the thorough clean it deserves. We are well trained, skilled and dedicated professionals and ready to get to work for you! Give us a call today.

05/30/2019

Mr. K' s crew did a fine job. The cleaning of our home windows and screens was well done. The workers were prompt and pleasant. I recommend Mr. K' s Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and screen cleaning

09/18/2018

They did an excellent job. I'll never clean my own windows again! They were quite professional, the office staff was quick to respond to my calls, and the workers were knowledgeable and efficient. I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning.

05/06/2018

Mr. K’s did an excellent job cleaning my windows and screens. They were able to fit us into their schedule the same week we called and the windows were so clean, it really brighten up my whole house. I would recommend them and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screen washed

10/16/2017

Ken thoroughly explained what needed to be done to address our issues. He cleaned one window as a test and his crew delivered. I'll use him next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior windows washed.

10/11/2017

The staff was awesome, polite and professional. And worked very hard. The windows and screens came out super clean and looked like new. I would definitely recommend Mr. K’s window service and use them again. Thanks so much,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 10 windows, 2 doors and 12 transom windows cleaned along with the screens in a large sunroom.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Window and gutter cleaning, sunrooms, skylights, mirrors & leaded doors, Snow Plowing

House Cleaning