Denise's Cleaning Svc

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since July 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6 Ridge St

Haverstraw, NY, 10927

Denise���s Cleaning Service Provides Small and Large Office Maintenance, Home Cleaning, Floors, Windows, & Carpet Care. We are specialist in Home and Offices cleaning and maintenance: Floor, Carpets care and others. Our accumulated experience since 1988 make from us the qualify company to take care of your needs in Home and/or Office Cleaning. Additional email - denises_cleaning@hotmail.com. Additional address - P. O. Box 345, Haverstraw, NY 10927. Additional phone number - (845) 222-9869....

House Cleaning (10)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (1)

10/21/2018

Jose was wonderful. His attention to detail exact . He was professional and responsible . I would definately use his services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning post construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

05/28/2018

Had construction work done in my basement they cleaned up after work then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

10/27/2017

Jose and his staff were wonderful.. They were punctual and worked hard for three hours without a break. They were pleasant and accommodating. The house looked incredible when they were done. It was an amazing transformation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed heavy duty cleaning because my house hadn’t been cleaned professionally in two years. The hardwood floors and the kitchen were filthy.

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

07/04/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional and courteous. Prices are fair and reasonable and the cleaning is thorough.

06/14/2017

It went very well. My wife and myself are very happy about the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

05/24/2017

Jose was awesome! Very polite friendly and professional. He went over everything in detail of the services that he will perform that day. He took his time making sure all the dust and dirt was cleaned off our windows, floors, tables, counter tops etc..bathrooms were spotless! Me and my wife were totally totally satisfied and even had exceeded our expectations. It took him almost over 3 hours to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved in to our new 4 bedroom colonial home that needed some deep cleaning after renovations were done. Our windows and floors were covered with dust. Also, bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining rooms needed to be cleaned as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

04/12/2017

The work was done promptly, courteously and completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Single family home move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

12/20/2016

I use this service for regular cleaning of a house. They do a really nice job, and are happy to accommodate if there are any extras needed on a particular day. They always come on the day that we agree upon, but sometimes they come late, as much as 30min. Most of the time, they are on time. I am happy with their work and will continue to work with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use this service for regular cleaning of a house. They do a really nice job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

01/27/2016

The service has always been exceptional.  I have been using their services for over 16 years. They are always accommodating, on time, professional, and willing to do whatever we need.  And when I ask for extra services, they are always willing to accomodate.  I trust them in my home very much.  Never had any issues.  They are very respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jose and his staff cleaned my home in great detail.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2016

12/22/2015

They are extremely reliable. They do everything you ask. Always on time. They are never home when the work is done and have been trusted by us for almost 12 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every 3 weeks for routine cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2015

thanks you for living your review