CV Plumbing, Heating and Pool

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2016

B Rated | 18 Reviews

We know that having a broken pools, plumbing, a/c or your heating device is very frustrating and can mean additional cost. Hiring an expert is required to ensure that the work will be carried our fast and cost efficient. We are fully insured and we assure you that we will fix the problem fast and efficiently. CV Plumbing, Heating and Pool is serving New York and surrounding areas....

Old Faithful Pump Co

We are an owner/operator company with 17 years of experience. We are committed to offering honest service and competitive prices. We use quality material and perform work to the highest standard to ensure longevity of the equipment you will rely on every day. We are a full service well pump & water treatment company offering 24 Hour Emergency Pump Service.We also offer water testing, water filtration, UV lights, water softeners and installation and service of water tanks.

06/17/2017

He did a great job and I call him whenever I need service. He's very responsive, and he's excellent. I would say their price was competitive. Of all the companies I've had for heating and air conditioning, I find them to be the best. The workers were very responsive, very nice. They cleaned up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new furnace and air conditioner for me.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/20/2015

Despite the fact that we had agreed on a price, the plumbing company insisted on charging more even to change a small drainage pipe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We renovated almost our entire house and CV plumbing were subcontracted for our job, the plumbing contractor was arrogant and argumentative at all times...... Our job was a nightmare, I am reluctant to deal with ANY contractors as a result of my dealings with primarily CV plumbing. Please think twice before you deal with this company.................

CATEGORY plumbing

01/17/2014

Fixed garbage disposal-- something stuck in gears in sink.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used CV PLUMBING AND HEATING.

CATEGORY plumbing

12/03/2013

They have done work for us in the past. Chris the owner has always been helpful, he is trustworthy and I have nothing but good things to say. They were also reliable. He fixed my water heater about a year ago. I called them that morning and they were here that afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my water heater about a year ago.

CATEGORY water heater repair

C

12/03/2013

They did work for me a few years ago. They put in a sub-pump and fixed a drain for me. They came into it, because I was having issues with water in my basement. 2 guys came out and they were good. I then had to have french drains put in later on, because they just didn’t solve my problem. They were on time, clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a sub-pump and fixed a drain for me.

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

All plumbing, heating and pool repair services