C Lopez Landscape & Irrigation Inc

A40 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2016

39 Park Pl

Harrison, NY 10528

For the last 20 years we been providing quality Landscaping, Lawn and Yard Work and Irrigation Services to the Greater Westchester area. We are family owned business eager to help with any of your lawn or landscaping needs. ...

Lawn and Yard Work (28)Lawn Irrigation (23)Mulch and Topsoil (15)Landscaping (14)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (10)Gutter Cleaning (8)Leaf Removal (7)Tree Service (6)Pavers and Hardscaping (4)Concrete Pouring and Repair (2)Snow Removal (2)Ignition Systems (1)

11/25/2018

Fernando and his crew were extremely professional. They showed up on time, were very hard working, and neat. They did everything from rock removal, tree removal, sod installation, grading and leveling, sprinkler installation, and tree planting. My yard was literally transformed in a matter of days from a rocky child unfriendly mess to a beautiful, manicured lawn and garden. Fernando was always acc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Sprinkler system installation, privacy hedge planted.

CATEGORY lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

D

10/22/2018

The person sent to do this possibly was inexperienced or did not care. The soil aeration which is done with a machine was acceptable. Dethachment involves the removal of any grass up to at least four inches. Topsoil and organic matter in a 50:50 ratio should be added after which water should be added to dampen the area to prevent clumping. I had the water set up. It was not used. The dead grass wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soil aeration; dethachment; weed removal in driveway; addition of mulch

CATEGORY lawn service, mulch

COST $636.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

01/18/2018

Well done. There were on time, professional, fast. The price was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterizing sprinkler

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

11/15/2017

Fernando was Punctual and very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I am going to call him back in the Spring to start up and adjust my Lawn Sprinkler System. He also suggested to replace a valve on the air flush out pipe on the System which I will have him replace in the Spring. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my Lawn Sprinkler System Winterized.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

10/14/2017

Fernando and his team were very professional and a pleasure to work with - they did what we agreed upon and more. I plan to absolutely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently moved into our home and needed to remove a dying tree in our backyard as well as some trees in the front of our house that should never have been there in the first place. The team also cleaned up the front of our home by trimming trees/plants back and/or removing them all together.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

10/04/2017

C Lopez did an excellent job taking care of overgrown plantings and trees throughout the property. The work was done cleanly, professionally, and at a fair price. We would certainly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, shrub removal, lawn and plant maintenance.

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

09/24/2017

Fernando and his guys were amazing. They were on time, efficient, had great opinions when I wasn't sure where to place something, and even noticed that we needed our basketball hoop installed and did that as well! They were so great with my kids who asked a million questions as they pulled out the old plants and the work they did was meticulous and beautiful. Every new plant they picked up from th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to landscape the beds in front of and surrounding our house, as well as trim our existing trees and bushes back. It ranged from increasing our drainage from the house with putting in pop up drains, fixing up existing plantings, relocating some plants to other areas, picking out, purchasing and planting new plants and one tree as well. Once everything was planted they re-worked our sprinkler system to ensure everything was getting proper water.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

D

07/12/2017

I had to chase him to come and do the work. He was here literally 3 minutes. I doubt that he did what he was supposed to do. He supposedly shut everything off and this year when I started my sprinkler I called him to see if he would come back and I never heard back from him. But the people that I called, they told me that it was never shut down so the whole winter I went with open valves out there...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just before the winter, I wanted him to shut down my sprinkler and I bought the coupon and I had to chase him and he was very irresponsible.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

07/12/2017

C Lopez landscaping did a terrific job on my yard! I recently bought a new home with a very large garden. The garden needed A LOT of work and they guys arrived on time, cleaned up my entire yard and did a wonderful job! Their pricing was on par with competitors Fernando is also very knowledgeable and gave me lots of tips on maintenance needed for all my plants, shrubs and trees. Really terrific wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C Lopez landscaping did a terrific job on my yard! I recently bought a new home with a very large garden. The garden needed A LOT of work and they guys arrived on time, cleaned up my entire yard and did a wonderful job! Their pricing was on par with competitors Fernando is also very knowledgeable and gave me lots of tips on maintenance needed for all my plants, shrubs and trees. Really terrific work!

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

06/06/2017

Fernando couldn't have been better. He was easy to communicate with and always responsive and punctual. He met me at the nursery to pick out plants and review landscape design. I received a start date for the work and the work was started and completed on that day. I will be calling Fernando back whenever I need work done to my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top soil, mulch, seeding, removal of old landscape, installation of new landscape including several bushes and plants, installation of a french drain to address a water issue.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

Landscaping, Automatic Sprinkler Systems, Tree Service, Drainage Systems, Landscape Lighting, Fence Installation, Masonary, New Landscapes, Lawn Maintenance