LC Property Maintenance

A 3 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2016

3935 Brick Schoolhouse Rd

Hamlin, NY 14464

Established in 2011 and fully insured, LC Property Maintenance is owned and operated by landscape expert Lee Gill, providing residential and commercial services. We have grown to become one of the most popular landscaping companies in Rochester and the surrounding WNY counties. Whether we’re mowing your lawn or installing a complex system of custom hedges, we work efficiently while taking an artisan’s approach to each project. Regardless of the nature of your lawn care and landscaping needs, you can have total confidence in the expertise and professionalism we at LC Property Maintenance are committed to providing. We proudly serve the greater Rochester NY area including the counties of Hamlin, Hilton, Brockport, Kendall, Holley, Spencerport and Gates. Whether you’re a homeowner looking to take your property to new levels or beauty, or a business in need of reliable, expert landscaping services, LC Property Maintenance brings many years of professional experience to each project. Our team specializes in lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal services while striving to offer rates that are among the most competitive anywhere in the region. For additional information on our landscape and lawn services, or to get started with your free estimate, call LC Property Maintenance today at 585-831-3796! ...

lawn care (3)lawn & landscaping (1)

09/18/2017

Beautifully! I highly recommend LC Property Maintenance. Lee and his crew are hard workers, professional, and very fair price. Lawn looked beautiful!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping (raking, putting grass seed down, topsoil), and lawn mowing/ trim.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

04/17/2017

It went really nice. They were friendly. They used a leaf blower to get all the extra leaves. My yard has never looked better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raked leaves, spring clean up around my yard and removed waste

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

02/14/2016

I can call anytime I need them and usually they are available the same day to come plow or mow and trim my lawn for me. I use them on an as needed basis and the price is always fair and reasonable. If they are not available the same day they are always there on time and complete the job the very next day. I would highly recommend the services to all of my friends, family, and neighbors. Its great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LC has been plowing my driveway since he started his business. I have also used them for landscaping during the summer months.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2016

Services include, but not limited to: mowing, flower beds, flower bed maintenance, spring/fall clean up, planting, mulching, bush and hedge trimming, patios and walkways, lawn rolling, core aeration, top soil, and snow plowing.

Give us a call to discuss your project today!

Satisfaction